maanantaina, tammikuuta 2

Freakiest new year ever!!

Freaky for sure. This is gonna be a long one...
It all started 10.30 am when I stepped into a cafe to see my friend Ran. We red together sometime and decided then go to see Sherlok Holmes movie. We had an hour so we went to book store to spend it... and this cheese journalist catches my green-violet hair and comes to us saying our style is fabulous and she'd wanna use that in her article.
   I was surprised... I know my style IS different, but I'm no too keen on clarifying it to some random dyyds. I agreed to it anyway. I had a pink, freely moving and quite short skirt, black leggings, shock green legwarmers, black converses with shoelaces with little stars. Black jacket, wine red wool scarf and a pink bag. So I wasn't that weird anyway... after that we went to eat. I had a filled croissant.
   After the movie we went to Ran's place to drink a little and to eat a little (sandwiches) and then we entered to the university. Our plan was to party with our fellow students a while and to leave for dance quite early. It was a good plan. Never worked out though.
   There was Sheng, Yuki and J, so not too much people but it was fun anyway. Ran and I were drinking children's champagne (strawberry flavored, not alcohol). We told our plan to leave quite early and go to dance - Yuki and Sheng were interested in coming with us and of course we had to get Yan with us too. Only problem was that Yan wasn't anywhere to be seen so Ran called her. And you're never gonna believe what she was doing. She said she'd come right after she had shot the frozen chicken with the firework to the sky. That was an awkward moment number one.
   But as usual her just a moment turned into two hours and when she got there we were leaving and she had some sparkling wine she had to drink and.... well another two hours passed and we managed to get by the Cathedral to look at the fireworks like Sheng had desperately wanted. We stand there cold, Yuki's feet were hurting in her heels she wears like once in six months, looking at the bangs in the sky with hell a lot of people around us and not knowing what the night would turn into. Yan had called her new boyfriend and were waiting for him now. We hadn't seem him before but I liked him a lot... finally she has found someone with some sense in his head. I surely hope that this lasts cuz she really needs the walking wikipedia telling her were her stuff is and keeping it safe.
   We started following them, Yan had said she wanted to dance and that she knew a good party. We had no idea where we were going but it wasn't the downtown like our original plan was. Yan had her own show like always, she was jealous for her dog who got more attention from her boyfriend than she did. She even brought Sheng down with her to the ground trying to save her from something. I still have no idea what that something was, but I lifted up Sheng's bike, Ran covered up Yans ass with her bag so that she wouldn't show it to the half of the world and Yuki saved the bottle from Yan's hands. They got up and the trip was going on. We ended up in medical school's private party place... the dance floor was empty and we had open it of course. The music was terribly bad but we didn't let it bother Yan had taken so much that she was like a little bunny jumping all over the place. She also kisses people when she's drunk and I was so surprised to be her target to night that I didn't know what to do but to along with her. Result was that we were kissing in the middle of the dance floor. It's the first time I've kissed a girl and positively the first time I haven't felt used, uncomfortable, object or anything else but been cool with it. I wasn't even embarrassed of it which is even greater. She doesn't mean anything by doing that, I mean her boyfriend was there watching all the time so it's really not a big deal. To me it is worthy only because of the unpleasant feelings not being there. But that was an awkward moment number two. 
   Soon Yan had her typical cry, sleep phase so we decided to leave. We planned to walk in downtown and go to a bar to dance cuz the party was so lame and peole were staring us in weird way, the atmosphere was so closed that it was like attending some crazy family event as an outsider. So we left after returning Yan's shoes to her boyfriend so that they could be found at morning too.  We walked and Yuki's feet were hurting even more (I so feel sorry for her), you know the feeling when you take your heels off for a while and then you're forced to put them back on. It hurts so bad.
   Again it was a good plan but didn't quite work out. We made it to the market plaza and were looking for ANTM but some idiots who had taken few drinks too much hit Sheng's ass with a plow stick. She stopped and started shouting at them, she was the last so we didn't notice it first. Yuki was the first to notice that someone was going crazy in the back, she turned and saw it was Sheng. I noticed when Yuki turned around and the sound of her heels changed. I turned and saw Sheng scolding two boys who were about 17, playing the innocent game I'm so familiar with from school. We tried to walk on but they kept following saying compliments about our asses. To my accident my friend haven't grown up so in the middle of alcohol as I am and they handled it... not too good. You know you shouldn't get mad to a guy who has drank too much and does something stupid and even more stupid after that. It's ok for Sheng to yell at them for a second like she did, but when they walked behind us saying those things we should have said just thank you for the comment and ignore them, but no. Yuki and Sheng kept southing them which provoked the situation even more. So they hit Yuki's ass. She - omg I haven't been with her that much before but, she's amazing - shouted at them, ordered them to go but no. The guy put the stick in her jeans pocket and showed empty hands asking what did I do. The moment other guy walked behind us, I noticed it and moved to the other side of Yuki. Then the situation was safer if something happened. We were in circle Yuki and Sheng facing each other, scolding the boy number one between me and Sheng. Yuki was my left and Ran her right the boy number two was behind Ran and I could see him. Me and Ran changed the look, I warned her, I knew she didn't see this as a thread after she had gone in the army. But I knew also that she could wake up quickly and handle the boy behind him if it was turning ugly as long as I had the other one. I also knew that Yuki and Sheng were able to hit but they were so focused on shouting that they couldn't wake up early enough from him if he would have decided to hit them... but my self learned defensing skills weren't needed. Yuki lost it and hit the boy number one. No reaction untill five minutes later when we had turned our backs and walked ahead. They were shouting after us that we're violently ill which made us laugh so bad. Sheng also took their stick and put it in the trash.
   Incident was awkward moment number three and it killed our will to go any party so we decided to go Ran's place. There we laughed so bad. Whole night was so weird, unpredictable and different from everything that we had done before. It's because our major subject is so small that people know each other well and the protocol of the nights is stuck with same formula every time. Ran was so tired and she was about to go back to the army at night so we let her go to sleep.
   Yuki and I went over to Sheng's place because it was four a clock and we had no way to get home, busses had gone an hour ago and next ones were about to go after two hours. So we made a bed between Sheng's boxes cuz she's about to move soon and laughed some more about the night. At morning I ended up going to eat a pizza with Yuki, then we ended up looking Sherlock Holmes... isn't it a good closure for the year; start and stop with the same movie? Or that's what I thought. We walked to the market plaza and figured that it was too long to wait for a buss... so we decided to go get warm in movies. The girl with the dragon tattoo was fairly long and quite good. After that I managed to get on the buss and Yuki had to stay there with her heels, I felt so bad for her that I asked her number form Sheng to make sure she got home. She did thank god.

Ei kommentteja: