maanantaina, tammikuuta 9

New start part III

Now the routine kicks back on. Fucking insomnia, I don't get it. I've been sleeping for four and half hours... and in two hours I should be at work. (5 o'clock in here)
   It's a wonder what a vacation can do. I was away for two weeks and did things slower than I had done during the whole autumn. For a change I feel rested, even with this slight sleeping problem, and ready to do hit it.

Just checked the uni gym schedule and decided to go do balletone and zumba today. Which means that I'll be spending my day at uni drinking coffee... and after checking the menu I see I don't need to eat if I don't want to. I hate the days soup and fruit-cheese salad sounds a bit...... have to check it first.

I'll also need to read for tomorrow's test so I'm booked today. Just weighed myself 164.4 after weekend catastrophe which is more than a normal state to me. I always loose it at mom's, but positive side; I didn't gain any from Friday. Not that I should be thinking this nor that it actually matter to me anymore that much, but I just wanna fit in my jeans - that's not too much to ask isn't it.
   I just wish that I could fit into a pilates group, but they are always full which I feel to be the most unfair thing ever. I'd wanna do it and I'm stuck with a dvd that I ordered ages ago; and I've no idea where it is. I should find it. It's better than nothing.

Week's Goal 1: Be 162(/160) by Friday.
Week's Goal 2: Stop the surviving mode and at least wake up seeing the new day and it's possibilities.
Week's Goal 3: Do exercise every day and make the school best I can.

1 kommentti:

Yy123 kirjoitti...

The insomnia probably has a lot to do with stress...but I'm glad u feel rested at any rate:) As for pilates I do a lot of home workouts from youtube. If you go to blogilates.com or search blogilates up on youtube you'll find a ton of pilates vids! There's like a whole online pilates community:D

I am so admiring your goals & am so rooting for u to meet them which I am sure u will! And ur goal to exercise everyday is rly motivating & inspiring for me too^_^ and indeed, life is too pleasant to miss out on the sweet things<3 Stay strong!