I don't know what the hell there has been wrong with my head this week. It's weird... at the morning I was still all messed up as yesterday; eating the rest of the ice cream for breakfast, flushing part of it down from the toilet - feeling guilty for doing that. Feeling fat, ugly and über huge balloon, being tired and like in a coma. I found a candy bag that had been on the staff table yesterday neatly put, on top of the trash and of course there was all liquorice ones left. I love liquorice so I took it and ate almost all of them....
Then I just walked home, took a shower and now I'm all chipper, ready to rock it with 1000 calories healthy wise and exercise for fun not for burning... I do not know what the hell happened in between. Sure I talked to myself a lot at work while sweeping the floor and munching sugar. I guess I sorted out the situation, I wish my head would tell what did it realize.
The only thing reminding is the laxatives I took this morning... they are starting to work now. I so shouldn't have... but it's the fastest way get the sugar-drunken feeling out. Not the best, certainly not the best, but I had a feeling that time matters now. My flue is bit better but still I have no strength for extra fight in my head right now even if I'm as full energy as The Panda itself.
Then I just walked home, took a shower and now I'm all chipper, ready to rock it with 1000 calories healthy wise and exercise for fun not for burning... I do not know what the hell happened in between. Sure I talked to myself a lot at work while sweeping the floor and munching sugar. I guess I sorted out the situation, I wish my head would tell what did it realize.
The only thing reminding is the laxatives I took this morning... they are starting to work now. I so shouldn't have... but it's the fastest way get the sugar-drunken feeling out. Not the best, certainly not the best, but I had a feeling that time matters now. My flue is bit better but still I have no strength for extra fight in my head right now even if I'm as full energy as The Panda itself.
Tonight I got a busy night. I'm gonna go sell tickets with Yuki <3 <3 for a couple of hours. I so hope that she'd come with me to drink one. I enjoy her company... plus I gotta leave around 4am to mom's tomorrow morning so I really think that sleeping is gonna be overrated tonight.
Tadam-tadam-dam-dam.... sometimes I so wish I could understand my head ^^

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti