perjantaina, tammikuuta 13

Fitness plan #1

The hell of a class last night. I couldn't even lift up my arm without muscles shaking and now my legs are just stuck. But I love it... and actually think that it's normal or then all the fitness persons are troubled.

Getting ready for work and "sit down writing" -day. I need to write two essays in three days... no panic, I'll get them done easily because they are only 8 pages long and three days is quite much. It's also easy forget to eat today, I'm home the whole day except the gym class I'm gonna go and take.

My next week training schedule looks like this (will see how long does my body cope with this):
Monday: Oriental dance and Irish dance
Tuesday: Combat and Freestyle
Wednesday: Nia and Capoeira
Thursday: Pump
Friday: Pump (/Circuit)
Saturday: Combat, InterwallBody, Zumba
Sunday: Functional Training

Yes, I know I should make more time for stretching and pilates and my own zumba (just got asked yesterday to give a class but couldn't cuz I had nothing ready)... But I'll go with that for now and plan the week later to be a bit different, but 12h in a week should burn ~6000 calories so, I can lose 2lbs/week if I eat right. And I can quite safely have around 1000 calories Shou-nu wants me to have, we agreed only that I tell her what I eat, not what I do to burn them ^^ Sneaky me. But this way I'm not lying.

Stillimagining: I'm sorry for the chocolate cravings ^^. 

1 kommentti:

Yy123 kirjoitti...

aww its alright lol!!!<3 ur so cute!!!! Wow i never knew you TAUGHT zumba!!! thats so AWESOME!!!! either case, thats a good deal of exercise!!! ull def lose weight! It sounds so varied & exotic too! I heard Adriana Lima does Capoeira! Stay strong<3 & gud luck on ur papers!