torstaina, tammikuuta 26

Pay back

SKD didn't happen. That's good.
My flue is kicking on more. That's bad.
I'm craving binge chocolate. That's even worse... I try to remind myself that I don't need to binge anymore cuz I'm eating properly.
I feel fat. That's so gah. I know I'm really not... that's just what I think. (if that makes any sense)

Today I've been snacking grapes at work - and few candies, but at least I'm not taking half of the bole with me and munching them in my dark cleaning closet and skipping the floor sweeping.
After that I've had chicken pasta, salad and one bread (!!!)
Just now I had broccoli soup which adds up my day around 800 calories. So there's no reason to feel this way, not at all.

Great now I grave also ice cream and Harry Potter movies... this is getting disturbing. Idk... i don't want to resist that. Even if it's not worth of the guilt... so my pay back? Gah!!! Fuck the whole universe to put these thoughts in my head. I am so gonna eat ice cream and chocolate and make this flue go away.

1 kommentti:

Yy123 kirjoitti...

ohmygosh, love harry potter! need need to watch it lol. I'm sry abt the cravings hun, whichever case, hope u feel better soon<3