keskiviikkona, tammikuuta 11

"Let's go for one"

Omg. Yesterday was so student life again that I love it. And more importantly it made me lose a pound ^^

After work I jumped on a buss and made my way to the first test which was kinda cool, I think it went ok. After that I went to my favorite coffee place and chatted with the vendor for a while. She said my hair was cool, it's half green and she hasn't seen it like that. She also got jealous over the smitten my grandma made me (I love them too; there's a white skull and pink hearts).
   Whole day I texted with Ran, she at museum for work right now and she send me cool pictures things in there; like an armor from the 30 year war in 17th Century and some guns from 17th to 18th century. I'm so jealous that she can actually TOUCH that stuff!!
 
The real deal of the day was the meeting... we decided some stuff like who is who and doing what. I'm responsible for the exercise activities and vice chairman. Then we had to go to drink "one"; I was home around midnight and by that time we had drank more like 5.
   But nice conversation, I almost blurred my psych meeting but didn't, thank god. So I'm still at the point which Sheng and Meng don't know about it... nor Yuki. But it's just great to be with them, all of them. At those times nothing really matters too much and I'm so balanced and calm compared to the panicky atmosphere I tend to have. Like scared little rabbit who waits the crack which means that you need to run to survive.
 
I'm ok and I love you all.

Ei kommentteja: