Craving desperately and having the time of the month when you do not step on the scale. Sight. Just came from the history test - finally I got them done. Now I'm trying to write essays but this is going nowhere I'm so tider, tidre, TIRED (can't even spell right). Actually I'd deserve to have some, I really would but I pre-rewarded myself yesterday with candy... or actually I was trying to read today's test. But no, I won't give in now, because I already ruined my pound loss yeasterday with the candy, croissant and much other shit.

The graving is here only cuz I've eaten too much chicken and vegies and my tummy is actually full. That's why I grave the chocolate now. In reality I'm just thirsty ^^. But hey, I won't die if I go and buy one... right?...? Right.....?.....?......? I'm going for pump today anyway and, and, and..... and I planned the work out routine for the next two weeks, and I'm about to start Field Fit challenge 2012, got idea last night. Field Fit is gonna be so fun and I hope my fellow study mates would get exited about it too. I know they will cuz we all need physical fitness during the summer, more than many other people do. Excavating things isn't too light.
I so hate myself. I feel like little girl trying to get chocolate from her mom. Gee... go and buy it and cry after if it makes you feel so good!
No I won't there's only an hour before the pump. I'll go crazy here.... PILATES. OMG! I'm genius ^^ good thing to do while waiting.

The graving is here only cuz I've eaten too much chicken and vegies and my tummy is actually full. That's why I grave the chocolate now. In reality I'm just thirsty ^^. But hey, I won't die if I go and buy one... right?...? Right.....?.....?......? I'm going for pump today anyway and, and, and..... and I planned the work out routine for the next two weeks, and I'm about to start Field Fit challenge 2012, got idea last night. Field Fit is gonna be so fun and I hope my fellow study mates would get exited about it too. I know they will cuz we all need physical fitness during the summer, more than many other people do. Excavating things isn't too light.
I so hate myself. I feel like little girl trying to get chocolate from her mom. Gee... go and buy it and cry after if it makes you feel so good!
No I won't there's only an hour before the pump. I'll go crazy here.... PILATES. OMG! I'm genius ^^ good thing to do while waiting.

1 kommentti:
ohmygosh the pictures are making me crave chocolate too!!! maybe have one small piece and share it w/ someone? u rly do need to rest some dear. Gud luck w/ ur test results! & hav fun w/ pilates & bodypump^_^ keep it up! <3
Lähetä kommentti