perjantaina, tammikuuta 20

Party bubbles

I can't get of the expression on Yuki's face. Yesterday at the party I was referring to the amnesia I had and she asked "WTF?". I simply told her that I have about two month's gap in my memory where I don't really know where I've been. She looked so worried that I wanted to hug her hard. I didn't realize she could be that caring - I mean I knew she was, but not really to this extent. Before she was laughing and smiling and thought maybe that my comment about my amnesia was a dark joke or something that I just threw. We do that a lot, joke on hard things. But to see her expression change that way and sitting right next to me... I cannot help but to love her. <3


Yuki is leaving home for this weekend... kinda sad, I so wished I could have see her tonight but I guess I can't. She has a little sister to cheer.

Otherwise my yesterday was.. gah! We had this seminar where people write an essay and the others read it and then we should talk about the t-o-p-i-c, not the essay or the person who wrote it what happened with me. The teacher was accusing me for being an anarchist and not taking note on ethic. Hell, people believe anything if you just tell it in the right way and in other words find the leads from the history that you wanna see. These were both notes that she had said before on the same day, but when I kinda combined them and made it a "problem" where you should look out side the box she was really saying that you can't think that way. And the whole hour we were talking about this... not my essay or what I had said in there.
   I'm mad about it... in a healthy way, not that I'd claim it all on me or anything like that, I don't. In the end it wasn't an empty conversation and I think everyone got something out of it. Furthermore the lecturer isn't that experienced and it shows in certain things - like in my case yesterday.

Just stepped on scale still 161... not that I've been too much trying to lose, I didn't even work out yesterday. And today we got that eat a moose party thing with one of my friend's house. Yesterday I ate porridge and filled bread at night and candy (oops!). No idea what will happen today. 

2 kommenttia:

Yy123 kirjoitti...

aww thats so great that yuki cares so much! Im so happy for u! And same here with the maintaining, but hey, at least u didnt gain! So theres some relief! im sry abt the professor bt its good ur taking it well:) stay strong<3

Laura Poikolainen kirjoitti...

voi apua, kiitos rakas aivan tajuttomasati sun kommentista sait mut hymyilemään ja tajuamaan et kyl mä selviin.. joku muu kyllä halaa mua, kiitos <3 voimia sullekkin!!!