perjantaina, joulukuuta 30

New start part 2

Firstly I so wish here would be snow, but no. It's the first black Christmas ever and black winter. It has been just raining hard and winding harder. Trees have been falling and some house have been no a week without electricity. It's crazy. What's wrong with weather?

Getting ready to head back home. It's gonna get late before I get there but that's ok, I don't mind. I miss there already, my mom's house has never really felt like a home anyway... I've been here a bit over a week and it's enough. I wanna go home.

Tomorrow I'm seeing Ran and I*M SO HAPPY for that, we haven't seen in a while again. She's in the army (a girl, yes) and I miss her so much every damn day. We're going to read she for her assignments regarding history and me for my history tests... the at night we're gonna have a new year celebration with our friends in uni. Not nervous at all, I know that people don't care if I eat or not and there isn't probably too much to eat anyway. Maybe someone has bought a bag of potato chips but that's probably it. They are more keen on drinking than eating which is so damn fine with me.
   Then we planned to proceed somewhere in downtown to dance. Burns even more calories, even more fine with me. I remember one night last year when I lost 5lbs in a day with eating 200 calories during the day, drinking water and diet soda at the bar and dancing 5 hours non-stop. Also no alcohol is the key for cutting calories and not eating crap when coming out. I have no idea how I'm gonna stay out of the snack bar/burger or grill after we come out but shall see. I so gonna enjoy and not let this shit inside my head consume me.

I also try to avoid any drastic meaningless new year promises that will only end up playing hte broken record of broken promises and make me feel failure.
One I know for sure is that I'm gonna love more, care more and share more. ^^ 

Stillimagining: Don't wanna ruin your happiness but don't get too exited. I'm a zumba instructor (without any own classes at the moment, doing here and there and everywhere) and if the instructor says 1000-1200 calories it's what she burns. And instructor burns always more because she's doing more, I can do zumba easily   from three to five hours straight but instructing two hours... I can't. Instructing is so much more intense than doing it and being in the class and doing it 200% there. I have no idea how she has counted it, but just don't take it too literally. Sure it's totally possible that you burn that much, but from my own doings while in class I usually burn 600-800 per hour and while instructing up till that 1200-1400. Just want you to note that there's difference there but the burned calories depend on so many things that it's impossible to say whether you burn 500 or 1500. 

Ei kommentteja: