I had an amazing weekend - even got one of the papers done :3. I don't care too much that I gained the pound back, I got off for friday... so back at 163 again. But I'm confident with my exercise plan, so nothing... NOTHING... will keep it on.
Friday was full of writing and the normal night sitting at the bar with my fellow students, it's a habit to go out in Friday night and have drink. We all left around midnight and me and Yuki were the last ones in the line to get something to eat. Everyone else was freezing, busy to catch the buss or something and we were left there.
There was these two drunken guys behind is asking if we knew the taxi number and if we were cold. We were like, hell no, no need to warm us. This time we got away from there without punching anyone in the face even if it came on mind like "hell no, not again!"
Saturday I wrote something and ended up eating with Bei. The restaurant was quite nice, the food was good and after that one class of red wine we simply had to go to a bar. And I texted Yuki and Sheng to come there too, everyone else said that they had something going on.
Well me and Bei were first ones to arrive there and not long when we started to play Alias there was some random mathematics graduate who wanted to join us. The guy was kinda nice, interested in playing and such, not too much that slimy "can I buy you a drink and poison you with it" type. And he left quite quickly so we stayed there four of us having fun.
Yesterday I went eating with Yuki. Chinese... it would have been bad if I had taken something else than octopus with veggies or eaten the whole thing but I didn't. So hing in protein and not deadly many calories since that was all I ate that day. After that we went to movie... or I went she followed ^^ and ended up looking the key to Italy cuz it was starting so conveniently. Not really my type of movie, but fine... it could have been worse. I liked the emotional scenes that went through the whole thing, It was well done in that sense even the story was a little.... well, it sucked.
One thing I like most in Yuki is the thing we do after we've left each other. It's always the text message that "hope that U don't need to freeze long in there" kinda thing. I love her... since the new year we have been kinda hanging together much more than before. I guess it's because Ran is away in the army and her best friend is in Greek. And it's confusing how close we're becoming in some weird weird way... we don't talk deep stuff - yet - but there's this really weird protection instinct that comes and I sense that she needs my company as much as I need hers. Will see what comes from now on. Her friend is coming back in few weeks...
Friday was full of writing and the normal night sitting at the bar with my fellow students, it's a habit to go out in Friday night and have drink. We all left around midnight and me and Yuki were the last ones in the line to get something to eat. Everyone else was freezing, busy to catch the buss or something and we were left there.
There was these two drunken guys behind is asking if we knew the taxi number and if we were cold. We were like, hell no, no need to warm us. This time we got away from there without punching anyone in the face even if it came on mind like "hell no, not again!"
Saturday I wrote something and ended up eating with Bei. The restaurant was quite nice, the food was good and after that one class of red wine we simply had to go to a bar. And I texted Yuki and Sheng to come there too, everyone else said that they had something going on.
Well me and Bei were first ones to arrive there and not long when we started to play Alias there was some random mathematics graduate who wanted to join us. The guy was kinda nice, interested in playing and such, not too much that slimy "can I buy you a drink and poison you with it" type. And he left quite quickly so we stayed there four of us having fun.
Yesterday I went eating with Yuki. Chinese... it would have been bad if I had taken something else than octopus with veggies or eaten the whole thing but I didn't. So hing in protein and not deadly many calories since that was all I ate that day. After that we went to movie... or I went she followed ^^ and ended up looking the key to Italy cuz it was starting so conveniently. Not really my type of movie, but fine... it could have been worse. I liked the emotional scenes that went through the whole thing, It was well done in that sense even the story was a little.... well, it sucked.
One thing I like most in Yuki is the thing we do after we've left each other. It's always the text message that "hope that U don't need to freeze long in there" kinda thing. I love her... since the new year we have been kinda hanging together much more than before. I guess it's because Ran is away in the army and her best friend is in Greek. And it's confusing how close we're becoming in some weird weird way... we don't talk deep stuff - yet - but there's this really weird protection instinct that comes and I sense that she needs my company as much as I need hers. Will see what comes from now on. Her friend is coming back in few weeks...

1 kommentti:
a pound is nothing! Im sure u can lose it again easily:) especially w/ all that exercise uve got planned! Its really great you have a friend who u can feel so close and comfortable with:) otherwise it can get quite lonely...stay strong<3
Lähetä kommentti