keskiviikkona, tammikuuta 18

Bows and more balloons

With the psych went ok. She wasn'r such a badass monster like the one I was dealing with three years ago. She even said that it shows that I've been thinking this a lot. She said that more long term therapy would be good to me and told me to think about it. I am but in the end I'm so tired to going through that shit I've been sorting out on my own the past three years. She even wondered why do I have to do things with the hardest way... I don't know if she believed my answer. I've learned to enjoy solving my problems alone, that gives me the drive and energy. I just need to give up on being secretive about what I'm going through and talk with my friends about what's going on. Few posts ago I mentioned that I should tell them... I'm getting there. I really am getting there. Yesterday I send a message to Sheng via facebook that where I'm going today. She answered saying that she hoped I was ok. And just while ago we had a chat in face and I told her that it's nothing too serious, that I just have shit on me over the past ten years and I'm not really sure what to think about it myself let alone talk. She seemed to understand. God, I love them. I don't get it, how the heck the wreck like me ended up living so happy life in other city and got such good friends?!

Thanks for your comment lovely ladies <3
Rhianna: I am a buzy bee :) Thanks girl, I'm ok (as you can see)... funny I actually mean it.
Stillimagining: <3 you I would have put up those more but Deviantart wanted to check itself for system maitenance when I was about to... so you get them more now.




Ei kommentteja: