I really need to stop eating just the sake of eating and that's why I let stillimagining inspire me (and thanx girl, you're such a sweet thing always telling me cheering things <3).
I'm ok and feeling determined. Today the candy in the staff room cannot tempt me. Today I'm gonna win this competition of feeling good. Sugar rush first thing in the morning is enough to ruin anyone's day... and it doesn't make me feel good, so why on earth do I have to take it?(Because it's free?)
I've been testing every possible horse in that carousel... maybe the next one will suit to me. No it won't but unfortunately I got a different way of thinking. Lately I've been really checking in what do I think about the world - thanks to that teacher to call me an anarchist, yes I may have green hair and weird way for an academic to see the world but still I still recall that rude.
Most important thing is that I believe in cycle. Everything repeats itself... but not one and the same, more like a spiral that develops up but the main issues are same. Then related to my ed I really think that once you've learned something in thought you cannot forget it... and I guess that's one thing that makes the spiral move. But yea I'll stop it here before I try to explain the whole system of my world structure which is not too simple.
But my challenge. Is gonna go on 10 days and I'm not gonna step on the scale before it's done so I got no idea how much weigh I'm gonna loose.
Points
FOOD: 0-400 cals 15 points, 400-1000 20p, 1000-1200 10 p, 1200-1600 5p, over 1600 0p, over 2000 -5p
EXERCISE: 15minutes 5p, 1hour 10points..., special challenge 20points
WATER: 2dl 1p, 0,5l 5p, 1l 10p...
SLEEP: 0-4 hours 5p, 4-6 hours 10p, 6- 20p
EXTRAS: No candy 10p, little challenge 5/10p
Now I already got 20 from sleep... I'm targeting 80 per day.
--> Gotta go to work(do I really have to???)
I'm ok and feeling determined. Today the candy in the staff room cannot tempt me. Today I'm gonna win this competition of feeling good. Sugar rush first thing in the morning is enough to ruin anyone's day... and it doesn't make me feel good, so why on earth do I have to take it?
I've been testing every possible horse in that carousel... maybe the next one will suit to me. No it won't but unfortunately I got a different way of thinking. Lately I've been really checking in what do I think about the world - thanks to that teacher to call me an anarchist, yes I may have green hair and weird way for an academic to see the world but still I still recall that rude.
Most important thing is that I believe in cycle. Everything repeats itself... but not one and the same, more like a spiral that develops up but the main issues are same. Then related to my ed I really think that once you've learned something in thought you cannot forget it... and I guess that's one thing that makes the spiral move. But yea I'll stop it here before I try to explain the whole system of my world structure which is not too simple.
But my challenge. Is gonna go on 10 days and I'm not gonna step on the scale before it's done so I got no idea how much weigh I'm gonna loose.
Points
FOOD: 0-400 cals 15 points, 400-1000 20p, 1000-1200 10 p, 1200-1600 5p, over 1600 0p, over 2000 -5p
EXERCISE: 15minutes 5p, 1hour 10points..., special challenge 20points
WATER: 2dl 1p, 0,5l 5p, 1l 10p...
SLEEP: 0-4 hours 5p, 4-6 hours 10p, 6- 20p
EXTRAS: No candy 10p, little challenge 5/10p
Now I already got 20 from sleep... I'm targeting 80 per day.
--> Gotta go to work


1 kommentti:
U GO GIRL!!! I know right? When food is free I'm always so tempted to eat it! But we can do this together! woot woot! 10 days! U can do this! Stay strong<3
Lähetä kommentti