tiistaina, tammikuuta 10

Blundering with in love-hate twilight

I thought it would be easier to change back in normal rhythm with work/school etc. and handling that my plans always change due to some crazy ideas.
   Yesterday I figured I got much more to read than I thought. The book seems to tell only a half of the story and when looking at the lecture powerpoints I realized I have to read my old history book to pass it. So no zumba nor balletone - I try to get active on Thursday night after my last test. Until then the good old fashioned home exercise will have to do. (Just planned that I need start putting together a new zumba class)

Yesterday, also Bei said that her violet hair stripe had gone lighter and she asked if she could borrow me. When I got there there was also her other friend and eventually she ended up not wanting it... I got mad at her. I mean really! I got better things to do with three test and two essays than just hang out and eat candy! I'm not the type who goes doing it at best situation half of the thing red. This is different from the SCHOOL, at here we really need to KNOW these things to ever get a job and to be good at it. Some people just don't get it.
   I'm not saying that this is totally serious, it's not, but there's a reason why we should read those things... yea I shouldn't be mad at her. I was the one who took the buss and went there, but I though that she needed me.

This affected on my eating, of course. Before I went there I had had six diggestive coockies and yogurt with canned mandarin. Those six diggestives were already pounding in my head. Then at Bei's I had candy and when I left there I walked around like half an hour in deadly cold winter night wondering if I should go eat chinese. I didn't. I didn't go to have steak either that I graved next. So happened with chocolate that I wanted after that. I just took a buss home being happy for the burned calories. And st home I ate rest of the diggestives, left over minimeatball-potato fry and vegies, guard with mandarin. So yes I spared zillion calories and did some crunches, push-ups and so on at night before bed BUT still I cannot step on the scale. It scares the shit out of me today. (Which is not good considering my ultimate aim to get better and be thin - there's gotta be a way to work it that way)

Today I got a administration meeting which makes certain things a lot easier. Like the night snacking will not be there. I'm unable to attend any of the gym classes but I'll handle that. I need to read tomorrow's general history test anyway so that cuts it too... I should leave for work but, who cares, I got the keys and since I'm cleaning it faster anyway than the time give for it and no one is there... being late is not such a huge thing. There's -12C outside and I honestly don't know what to wear - isn't that a great reason to put up leaving a while longer? 
   But it gets easier today. I finally bite the test and do them away. No more waiting and waiting and waiting. So this is a better morning than yesterday. I got really good coffee (that's rare with my 30 years old coffee machine that does everything the way he wants. He can make it cold, strong, light, hot or anything he wants that day) and few minutes to write my blog. I don't need to worry too much for the cloth crisis that'll work out when I just put on something warm enough.

Have a good day all <3


1 kommentti:

Yy123 kirjoitti...

Wow, GOOD JOB on resisting the cravings! That is so awesome & SUCH an accomplishment! I hardly ever resist my cravings. When i want something I just eat it. Which is why its really so awesome u were able to resist all those foods! u had every right to be mad at ur friend so its ok:) either case, good luck with all ur tests! u will do well for sure! stay strong<3