Yesterday I ended up only doing combat... Meng didn't wanna stay longer, she said she was hungry. Lost a pound anyway 161 this is the lowest already since summer - if that matters ^^. More interested I am about my good feeling despite the psych ahead today. I'm not as nervous about it as I was yesterday... I still don't know what to tell her, but I trust her to ask questions. I'll update more after that and tell what was said.
And to night my training program has changed... pump and Capoeira is the plan. So Thursday may change as well... will see about that. I don't care as long as my hours stay about the same I planned. Thursday we have a party at night... and Friday is the typical let's go sit night together night + Bei, Ran and me have a moose drawing thing. It's the only thing Bei can draw so it's basically in every note in every lecture (done like cave painting style) and we named it. Of course that's the reason to party, you give a name to something... it's a huge thing. ^^
And well, Saturday I'm here too, not going to mom's.... so anything can happen. It's gonna be sooo interesting weekend again or I hope that it's gonna be.

2 kommenttia:
You sound like a very busy bee.
Hope your well =)
Such pretty pictures!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Yay!!!!!!!!<3 weight loss is awesome^_^ Congrats dear! U so deserve it! Have fun tonite!
Lähetä kommentti