Firstly Scale-day tomorrow!!! Yay. Yes, I am actually happy about it. I have no idea of my this weeks starting weight, but I have an idea. Usually I don't even need the scale to tell me how much it is...
So we had four people participating, I'm glad I didn't put too much effort in them. But they were fun and after that I ended up drinking with Yuki.... and found four fellow students (two of them I hadn't meet before), so we sat down with them. Other one of these new guys was at least 250 lbs and kept staring at me like he hadn't seen a woman before. It was kinda frustrating and awfully awkward, but he didn't do a thing. Thank god. And Yuki managed to insult him with her "say-before-you-think" personality that she is, especially after two drinks. Nothing bad though she just kinda forgot that he was present, and he left quite soon after that. Before he left Yuki told me to hit her if she insulted anyone else that night, I told her that I wouldn't and gave her a hug. A moment after that the guy left and Yuki hit her head to her hands thinking clearly "shit, I'm awfull", I hugged her again... and this was the point where we started gathering interested looks from the two older that I knew. It's always so funny when they finally figure out that something is going on and when they cannot think that what the hell it is. They just see two people that weren't even talking to each other two months ago glued together and reading each others minds. A bit later Yuki went to toilet, I saw her watching the floor on her way too eagerly and went to check if she was ok. No one asked anything, which I don't mind at all, I just enjoy teasing them but if we really had to say that what's going on with us, it would be kinda complicated.
But she was ok, she just said that she feels like an idiot bitch, but it all turned out even better when the guy came back and Yuki offered him a drink. So that's that and I hope she doesn't think about it anymore.
Yesterday's food:
coconut chicken with rice, salad + little bread (~600) at uni with Yuki
½ reindeer sandwich (~150)
A broiler bread + cherry tomatoes (~450)
Not too happy... though I was walking the whole day and walked 4 km home from the bar at 2 am so I guess I've burned that 500 calories. At least I dare to wear a wool dress I wouldn't have put on at Monday morning. This looks pretty cool... (but it can always look better)
So we had four people participating, I'm glad I didn't put too much effort in them. But they were fun and after that I ended up drinking with Yuki.... and found four fellow students (two of them I hadn't meet before), so we sat down with them. Other one of these new guys was at least 250 lbs and kept staring at me like he hadn't seen a woman before. It was kinda frustrating and awfully awkward, but he didn't do a thing. Thank god. And Yuki managed to insult him with her "say-before-you-think" personality that she is, especially after two drinks. Nothing bad though she just kinda forgot that he was present, and he left quite soon after that. Before he left Yuki told me to hit her if she insulted anyone else that night, I told her that I wouldn't and gave her a hug. A moment after that the guy left and Yuki hit her head to her hands thinking clearly "shit, I'm awfull", I hugged her again... and this was the point where we started gathering interested looks from the two older that I knew. It's always so funny when they finally figure out that something is going on and when they cannot think that what the hell it is. They just see two people that weren't even talking to each other two months ago glued together and reading each others minds. A bit later Yuki went to toilet, I saw her watching the floor on her way too eagerly and went to check if she was ok. No one asked anything, which I don't mind at all, I just enjoy teasing them but if we really had to say that what's going on with us, it would be kinda complicated.
But she was ok, she just said that she feels like an idiot bitch, but it all turned out even better when the guy came back and Yuki offered him a drink. So that's that and I hope she doesn't think about it anymore.
Yesterday's food:
coconut chicken with rice, salad + little bread (~600) at uni with Yuki
½ reindeer sandwich (~150)
A broiler bread + cherry tomatoes (~450)
Not too happy... though I was walking the whole day and walked 4 km home from the bar at 2 am so I guess I've burned that 500 calories. At least I dare to wear a wool dress I wouldn't have put on at Monday morning. This looks pretty cool... (but it can always look better)














1 kommentti:
it rly is so lovely how close uve gotten w. yuki:) u guys can support each other<3 & wow 4 km is a long way to walk I'm sure ull be fine! lovely pics, especially the kiwi lol! Its so cute! Thank you very very much for ur lovely comment, ur so sweet. Stay strong<3
Lähetä kommentti