I remember the time when I thought I was doing better than this. It's not that I couldn't eat normally - what ever that means - I think I have proved that I can. But... there's a big but. I'm obsessing again; and it has nothing to do with this blog (like it would be tempting to say) - at least I'm doing it so that it shows. At least there's a place where I can let the other me pour over and get stronger or that's how it feels. That's how it goes. It's spring... and that's when I flip - always. Also it says that Ednos covers long periods of normal eating... that's the fucking curse with this, so that's why I'm so confused with getting better. To me that one freaky sentence laughs at my face and says that two or five months of normal eating is just a phase. You can always go back.
This is my extreme end. In real life I float in somewhere else, but this is there. Present. With me. Trying to tell me what should I be, do, want and desire. And I rebel ending up with over 1000 calories a day, calling it normal eating - what it is - and not even feeling too guilty. Not until the weekend I spent at mom's where all the fucking problems lie. I eat, eat, eat and eat. Feel guilty for doing that... not firstly because it makes me fatter, but because I do it with no reason, it hurt physically and there's no point. Simply there's no point. I act like I wouldn't be eating in the next month and stuff my face, then hope I could purge it all out, get sick again and just wipe the whole day off.Figured that I need to clock my eating there again. Every four hour, something.
And again my head is twisting a comment. "You're eating again? You just ate yesterday!" from my step dad... it was a joke, my head just wants to turn it something else.
Forget that. I've just issues.
I've designed a diet that I hope will help me to loose 8lbs in a week. Crazy, I'm telling myself that three weeks of extreme dieting doesn't make you sick. But months floating in between does? Well eventually, yes it does because it will slide. But a jump... I don't know if I can pull this off. My head will be screaming that this isn't me and it's so fucking right BUT so isn't that kinda action I did on weekend. So you'll need to continue?
It's not the first time I've said that I'd jump back while writing this blog. Sure this is my extreme end and I'm not giving in to it... but again I'm thinking using it to get what I want. I know it's not on/off thing, so that's why I'm hesitating. And it's so easy to say that this isn't how it's supposed to be done when it gets hard. I'm just scared that if I let myself do this I don't have strength to pull myself back up - or that I'll slide into some sneakier cycle.
And now I start to think why I'm thinking things like this... again. Aren't I supposed to be over it. Talk it in the past tempus. Knowing that this all will end when after week and a half my body has changed, I get scared of that and blow it all off? Slide slowly back to a crazy cycle of binging and extreme dieting, getting depressed and not enjoying life? I don't want to.... but who'll say that it happens?


2 kommenttia:
your page is one of those pages where i have to open two tabs so i can read in one and comment on the other (i comment as i read <3)...that's nice.
EDNOS does have normal eating periods? really? that's interesting. i don't fit anywhere really. i can fit into bulimia but then again, i don't binge like that anymore. like a REAL binge in which i eat a bowl of custard, popcorn, and French toast with a ton of milk so i can purge it out, and then on top of that, so much rice i can just throw up. (that made me gain so much weight. i won't believe it. sometimes i'd be SO hungry that i'd just take the rice, and cook it in the microwave out of pure impatience). oh. and nobody can forget December 2010. eating an ENTIRE Nutella jar then staying on the treadmill for as long as possible so i don't fucking gain anything.
it's weird that way. some ED's. some people just don't fit into anywhere. i know in my heart there's no way in Hell i can classify for anorexia though (even if i end up with a BMI of fucking 14) -
our heads turn everything into someone. when you're in a class full of thin girls with 26-27 inch waists (yes. i am aware i'm just 2-3 inches higher than them in technicality) and then feel like throwing up when someone mentions their weight. 110. 120. 103. and i have the fucking nerve to just say my weight and they'd stare at me like i was insane. not because i'm fat. but because i don't look that fat, so i just shun away. for me. it's the number that bothers me. i don't look HORRIBLY fat. it's just the number is so high i can't take it anymore.
oooooooh. 8lbs in a week?! jelly. i'm deffo looking for THAT.
shit. my maid's weighing herself on my scale. which is accurate. not that they'd believe me.
gah. binging and extreme dieting. don't i know THAT cycle. there is nothing that i haven't done. starved, binged, purged by vomiting, purged by laxxies, purged by exercise, fasted. ahahahaha. so i can relate to all of you girls and it makes me happy.
or sick.
whichever first. <333 good luck then! and try not to read too into the lines. it'll just mess you up into going in thoughts of: why the hell do i even do this? binge, regret, and swear you'll fast tomorrow to make up for it.
-Sam Lupin
In return I have to say I do the same thing with your blog ^^.
And yea it does... or that at least what many pages say. I'd be bulimic if I could burge but because I don't it's hard to be. Anorexic, no, even if it's not about any specific number I don't fit there either. I eat too much and I can see when I lose weight. Orthorexia, no way in hell... I eat crap and don't care enough about the portion sizes what so ever. BED very much, that little devil that started all this, but not that either anymore. I do binge but I don't plan them, I don't eat faster than normal, I don't try to hide it in any specific way... I just feel guilty when I eat crap, and super guilty when I eat a lot of it. And then I feel guilty if I eat too much in general, but I don't have panic attacks over it - not anymore.
It's hard with all these terms and classifications. What the hell does it matter anyway? Main point is that somehow, you'll manage and be happy, even when you're in the middle of hell that won't ever leave you. So with my logic the best thing you can do for yourself is learn to like it. xD
Thanx for the comment girl <33
Lähetä kommentti