perjantaina, maaliskuuta 9

Day 2 filled with book pages

Tomatosoup (+ salad & 1 slice of bread)
An apple
A croissant
1 hot chocolate
+ + + + + Coffee & Orange juice, I love orange juice can't help it. I'm almost as addicted to that as I'm to coffee.
--> 600 ish, I don't count my drinks ever... if not some special reason to do so. Point for not doing this is that even if I wouldn't eat I need to drink and I just don't like the taste of plain water too much.

I'm down 0.6 libs today. ^^

Basically the whole day went reading. I got at uni around 10 am after work and first Sheng came to cheer me up with the same book as mine. Then randomly Bei showed up there and sat with us a moment... three hours later Yuki came and around 4 pm we switched to Robert's coffee at down town. On my way I went to get an apple and then I had to give for a croissant within few hours. That was so tempting and good and... I really enjoyed it took small, über small, bites from it so that Sheng and Meng managed to get one too after me and still I was the last one eating it. I also comforted myself that I didn't eat like Yuki did that day... (and felt über, super, duper quilty for thinking like this and using her as a "at least I didn't" example) 1 dallas bun, hesburger meal (swapped fries till salad I guess), 1 slice of cheese cake and that croissant. Why am I listing what someone else eats??? Interesting.... yea I admit, I drooled after that cheese cake. I also drooled for the candy I got from work and was carrying around the whole day, I drooled after these too good Easter eggs that I'm gonna buy at some point, I know I will. They are just too good to resist.


Today is a bit of a problem. Ran is coming to town from the woods and our study subject is having a traditional winter party. Well we're going to go grill some sausages in front of fire so it's easy to focus on drinking and say I'm not hungry... but the problem is Ran's birthday and brownies Bei is about to bake (I promised to decorate them). I have no idea how to get out of that. Fortunately there's gonna be other people and I can survive with one small piece - I hope. But I'm waiting for the night in a way... I don't like sausges so no problem, I can have two marshmallows that's what I promised to myself already and I'm gonna take the candy there I got from work. They're gonna eat it, not me.

Just don't know how I'm gonna execute this training thing... yesterday I did an hour of those things listed my last post and a bit more. Other wise despite the little night scramble that will most likely happen I planned to have the rest of the cauliflower soup I have in my fridge... and then I could do a salad for night with fried paprika or something.

18 days/ 50 candy turndown
3400 calories this week/ burned away ~1200
And those 8lbs to go.


1 kommentti:

Yy123 kirjoitti...

congrats on the loss! intake sounds great too^_^ god cheesecake sounds sooo good lol. tht sounds like a gud plan too, ppl rly dnt pay tht much attention to what u eat at parties i dnt think:) have fun! Stay strong<3