perjantaina, maaliskuuta 2

Sweet :3

Did get my passport yesterday!!! So freaking cool, I'm really going to London. Haven't stepped on the scale yet, so I cannot set a goal weight for the trip but -10lbs should do it.

Yesterday was a Thursday with the label "confused, tired and treat worthy". First at work I - after sleeping 3 hours - two small chocolate cookies seemed to be a good idea (80). Then I came home and had rest of my cherry tomatoes left from the night before (30). Then I took a buss and went to get my passport, Yuki was supposed to come with me but she had such a bad hangover that she couldn't get out of the bed. Poor thing. I knew it would happen, I lost my counts after she had taken the 5th beer.
   Anyway I took my passport and went to drink a latte... having a compassion hangover for texting her in the buss. Shen came to shop with me - can't tell how much I enjoyed when she took a muffin and ate it. The pink chocolate frosted raspberry tasting thing, that was HUGE.
   I bought soon after that a banana and quard (100 + 160). We got the present for Ran and ended up eating Italian ice cream. 1 cup (maybe 300). Then when going home I wanted desperately to watch a movie or something and... went to a grocery store. Wanted more ice cream that's filled with dough and chocolate chips - maybe even with cookies and M&M's, craved chips but I just walked around and managed to think practically. Took milk that I needed for my morning coffee, and a fat free unflavored yogurt to fake the ice cream for me. Then chips I changed for sliced potatoes and cool spices (450)... and mixed little table spoon of pie dough, added peaches and two pieces of chocolate to my yogurt (600) and ate happily while watching CIA: NY. It was much, but better that the 2000 from the ice cram and the really shitty feeling afterwards. Now I can cope... ready to step on the scale... and I have to say I don't believe it. It has been showing the weird digits before too, I know I'm not that fat. 166.4 lbs - it just can't be right because when I weighed that much in the summer I couldn't fit in jeans I do fit perfectly now. Or then I've gained muscle... but unfortunately that's a no show. I guess I'll need a new scale. But what ever it is for real, it shall be less at 21st April when I hit the London streets. And it shall be even more less when I hit the streets of Canton next autumn.
TOTALS: 1720 (and burned maybe 300 before bed)


I'm heading at mom's today and will try not to binge. I also looked at my last posts and decided that I need to think more the visuality... I could also mode my blog a little.







2 cookies -- again some "great idea" at work, also almost had 2 candies, but I spit them out.
Now I got a huge nose bleed that started out of no where and it won't stop. xD Weird I know, but I love nose bleeds, it feel funny.

Stillimagining: thanx girl ^^. I love the kiwi too, it was so cute that I had to put it in there.



5 kommenttia:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

hey, babe! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the name of your blog. so sexy. "Flower of Hell."
ahahaha. good luck on your 10lbs, love. <3
if it's 40 per chocolate cookie, then i know those things must be as tiny as fucking Hell.
i have no idea how hangovers are. well, it's not in my religion to have any alcohol. :)
dude. i love it when someone eats something so fucking high-calorie in front of you. you go all like 'ohhh, you have no idea what that's doing to your body.'
it's 1,760 calories. so yeah, better than 2,000 because you still get a deficit. and hey, sounds like it has more nutrients too.
muscle build!
definitely the reason for why the pants will fit you then. 166.4lbs isn't bad, babe.
<3 hmm. good luck then, love. if i deduce 10lbs, it's like 156.4. that's the what i've plateaued in since May.
also, babe, as for the soup diet, if it's effective, i have no problem with having a round two just for you. i can restart after my seven days, and we can do it together. how does that sound? or even another diet if you want. :) anything!
<3 <3 <3 thanks, Teatea. (shut up. that's all i can think of what i think Tatyana).
-Sam Lupin

Christina kirjoitti...

Well done on swapping the bad foods for the good ones, sometimes it can just be so difficult.

Thank you for your comments, I'm sorry I haven't really looked at your blog until now. I'm trying though!

xx

Tatyana kirjoitti...

Thanks girl <3.
OMG round two just for me?!?!?! I love you. I'm grinning and jumping here like a little girl going to the amusement park (funny thing to say considering I kinda am there already :DD)

How about start on monday 12th??

And tea is good... better than coffee that I'm addicted to :3

Tatyana kirjoitti...

<3 No rush honey, you can watch this when ever you want. I'll keep at yours anyway, I love it.

Yy123 kirjoitti...

sry this is so late! & gorgeous pics by the way! Im sure uve just slimmed down & gained muscle! have fun in london!!! so exciting<3