I was partying and the I was partying ^^... and my soup diet kinda flew out of the window. Not tired of trying, Monday is coming.
Friday was cool, I love this study field cuz it's awfully normal that people sit by fire, drink a little, have some marshmallows and smell like smoke afterwards. But this time one of the guys took the next step. This dyyd had a reindeer leg with him. I mean seriously whole leg with hoofs, skin, sinews and everything, it was just sawed off the body. He skinned it while others were eating and started to work the bone to make something out of it.
Last night was a bit different kind of action. Ran came to town from her army duties so she wanted to go out. We got Bei and Yuki with us and went to this night club... the night of weird men trying to get to us. First one asked Bei if he could kneel in front of her and started kissing her hand. (That was the point when I knew that the make up I made on her was perfect with her little goth/slightly lolita styled short and open dress that looks good on her - even if she's not the smallest girl) I took Beis hand and pulled her out of there cuz she looked so uncomfortable in there with this man.
Then Yuki had her own that just didn't get that she wasn't interested. She turned her back to him coldly like five times before he left. Then there was this guy jumping all over with me. Omg, he was so annoying with his ego. First I noticed him dancing alone in front of the mirrors (there's full length mirrors on the walls of the dance floor - I personally hate the idea) and he looked like he was checking himself out and he was trying to get in to our circle. Ran was good with her elbows like always and he didn't get to dance with us. At this point I have to describe his basic moves he used over and over again. First there was this ball on hand that kids do in circus school - the can you spin your hand around without the ball falling kinda thing. Second this weird go down thing... it looked like he was about to do a bridge but that then his knees gave in and he had to get back up. Third was some weird step cross back, lift knee, step cross back the other side... it looked like step dance and certainly didn't fit even the song Barbie girl. And then there were few more but I bet you get the idea.
We were going to get something to drink when he ran in front of me asking "Do you do zumba or Samba?" I was like WHOOOT???!?! "Zumba, does it show that clearly?" He said that it showed a bit and then I took the drink he offered as water cuz taking that doesn't really leave you in dept with him. Then we were talking and I was like, ok a man that can dance - not bad. Then he told that he was a carpenter and that he did zumba three times a week and that he also did swing, boogie and samba.... the point when he got talking about his white dancing shoes I was comlitely like... Noooo, this is crazy. Then he had this need to tell me how many beats there was in every single song that started to play - me being more like Noooooooo, shit, go away, please.
I joined back dancing with Yuki, Bei and Ran and he followed. I tried not to notice him and after few songs he was like "what do I have to do to get your attention" Well shit, i dunno. You can just leave, I really do appreciate the fact that you're not trying to hump me here, but... "Well, it can be kinda hard..." and that's when the show started. He did his moves bigger and he sure did get my attention. I watched him a while rolling my eyes but there was no fucking way I was going to let this bastard to steal the show with his almost there moves and fucking annoying attitude. Something clicked, you know that little moment when the little light turns on in your eyes and you just decide to destroy the one showing off. I just hear Yuki laughing and saying "Oh! Shit" when I hit the floor into this hour and half long on going non-stopping dance battle.
I just left when Yuki called me over the edge and told that the last buss was leaving. I zoomed out, and that fucking idiot followed. He was all so "I'm cute, look at these poppy dog eyes... come to drink a cup of coffee with me, tell me where you're going"... GAH!!! I surely can dance with him again once I learn some new moves but there's no way in hell I'd want a man like that!
Then the food part. So I'm back with 10lbs to loose, my healthier side has started to take the command again which means no pure soup diet. I cannot even remember what I've been eating and when... all I know I could have gained more from that but... hey, I take what the life gives. Especially if it's as good as the chicken and noodles that we cooked on Friday with Ran and Bei.
Friday was cool, I love this study field cuz it's awfully normal that people sit by fire, drink a little, have some marshmallows and smell like smoke afterwards. But this time one of the guys took the next step. This dyyd had a reindeer leg with him. I mean seriously whole leg with hoofs, skin, sinews and everything, it was just sawed off the body. He skinned it while others were eating and started to work the bone to make something out of it.
Last night was a bit different kind of action. Ran came to town from her army duties so she wanted to go out. We got Bei and Yuki with us and went to this night club... the night of weird men trying to get to us. First one asked Bei if he could kneel in front of her and started kissing her hand. (That was the point when I knew that the make up I made on her was perfect with her little goth/slightly lolita styled short and open dress that looks good on her - even if she's not the smallest girl) I took Beis hand and pulled her out of there cuz she looked so uncomfortable in there with this man.
Then Yuki had her own that just didn't get that she wasn't interested. She turned her back to him coldly like five times before he left. Then there was this guy jumping all over with me. Omg, he was so annoying with his ego. First I noticed him dancing alone in front of the mirrors (there's full length mirrors on the walls of the dance floor - I personally hate the idea) and he looked like he was checking himself out and he was trying to get in to our circle. Ran was good with her elbows like always and he didn't get to dance with us. At this point I have to describe his basic moves he used over and over again. First there was this ball on hand that kids do in circus school - the can you spin your hand around without the ball falling kinda thing. Second this weird go down thing... it looked like he was about to do a bridge but that then his knees gave in and he had to get back up. Third was some weird step cross back, lift knee, step cross back the other side... it looked like step dance and certainly didn't fit even the song Barbie girl. And then there were few more but I bet you get the idea.
We were going to get something to drink when he ran in front of me asking "Do you do zumba or Samba?" I was like WHOOOT???!?! "Zumba, does it show that clearly?" He said that it showed a bit and then I took the drink he offered as water cuz taking that doesn't really leave you in dept with him. Then we were talking and I was like, ok a man that can dance - not bad. Then he told that he was a carpenter and that he did zumba three times a week and that he also did swing, boogie and samba.... the point when he got talking about his white dancing shoes I was comlitely like... Noooo, this is crazy. Then he had this need to tell me how many beats there was in every single song that started to play - me being more like Noooooooo, shit, go away, please.
I joined back dancing with Yuki, Bei and Ran and he followed. I tried not to notice him and after few songs he was like "what do I have to do to get your attention" Well shit, i dunno. You can just leave, I really do appreciate the fact that you're not trying to hump me here, but... "Well, it can be kinda hard..." and that's when the show started. He did his moves bigger and he sure did get my attention. I watched him a while rolling my eyes but there was no fucking way I was going to let this bastard to steal the show with his almost there moves and fucking annoying attitude. Something clicked, you know that little moment when the little light turns on in your eyes and you just decide to destroy the one showing off. I just hear Yuki laughing and saying "Oh! Shit" when I hit the floor into this hour and half long on going non-stopping dance battle.I just left when Yuki called me over the edge and told that the last buss was leaving. I zoomed out, and that fucking idiot followed. He was all so "I'm cute, look at these poppy dog eyes... come to drink a cup of coffee with me, tell me where you're going"... GAH!!! I surely can dance with him again once I learn some new moves but there's no way in hell I'd want a man like that!
Then the food part. So I'm back with 10lbs to loose, my healthier side has started to take the command again which means no pure soup diet. I cannot even remember what I've been eating and when... all I know I could have gained more from that but... hey, I take what the life gives. Especially if it's as good as the chicken and noodles that we cooked on Friday with Ran and Bei.
![]() |
| Yes, this is me before leaving last night |


2 kommenttia:
Haha, that is the reason why I don't go to clubs, at all. It sounds like you had fun though.
xx
Yap, that's the reason I don't go often to clubs. It's a great way to burn much calories but these idiots are the downside of it.
Thank you for your comment.
<3
Lähetä kommentti