keskiviikkona, maaliskuuta 14

Loving the sunshine

There has been going on a lot again.
7 lbs to loose till 21st April. For a change I got time more than enough, so to motivate myself a bit more I had put the time limit to 31st March... and then the last 21 days before London I can use loosing 6lbs. Only six because we're going to Sweden with Yuki the weekend before we leave to London so there's no way I'd get away with eating like a mouse.

Monday's test turned out to be a real joke... I can't imagine that I stressed over it the whole Sunday. Well at least I stressed about it with Yuki, she had some geology to stress over so we sat together whole day reading and ended up watching two movies in between. And it came naturally, I wasn't hungry or trying not to eat but all I had was a filled bread around 4pm. Monday we went for a walk and I had eaten first a cheese salad at uni around 11am and we went to eat around half eight after our walk that lasted two hours. I had chicken with sweet potatoes and goat cheese - and I hate goat cheese. But it was kinda good... or then I was just hungry ^^.
   And our conversations have been the most interesting ever. I told Yuki a bit more about the world of my ed-thinking. How moving makes eating so much easier (cuz it gives you a real reason to eat)... and that was never able to purge (left the self made food poisoning out) - thank god. I'm blessed... she got really shocked when I told how you can die from it. It all started when she wondered about one older student that moves terribly a lot - is known to survived from ed. She wondered how that woman balances all that.
   I see that she also wonders her own eating more now... or at least she talks about it. She's not like Bei who I'm positive to have slight BED. I'm positive Yuki doesn't, yet. But she acknowledges that she eats like grab (that she pretty much feels she is) and she wants to do something about it but she's scared that she'll slide into something that I'm too familiar with. It's complicated even for the one's with no obvious problems with food. I should keep on going about talking with her, she listens for a reason... I bet she thinks these conversations as much as I do.

Yesterday I had cheese soup at uni (really, I'm not fan of any cheese and I eat it...) and guard when I came home at night and I also did some half hour strength training. And has to add that the guard was perfectly normal, not the fat free or sugar free version making the day's intake around 800. And still I lost a pound from the day before.

Spring thoughts coming up:




Ei kommentteja: