No hopes for soups yesterday as I feared. Other people behind the selling desk ate all the time... yea, I enjoyed watching them but I ate things too, drank too much coffee and ended up eating chinese with Yuki, Sheng and Bei after school political beers because Yuki was hungry. And I have to say that it felt quite good after munching five coctai karelia pasties, one huge piece of rättänä and few bites from nougatsquares (I didn't take own cuz I couldn't so I had two bites from Meng's and one bite from Bei's)
After standing whole day I went over to Yuki's (who was a little wreck again thanks this whole economy mess... when I saw her earlier that day walking to us from ATK lab I was sure she was about to throw herself to the cround and start crying. I really wanted to hug her to death and say screw the whole thing but I couldn't since there was so much older students there with some clue what she had been doing there and they were pissed too, and well... it's life. Furthermore she had a mail from one staff member asking about her studies - which is TERRIBLY ODD, this is uni not kindergarden and the reason why we're not getting points doesn't belong to this dyyd slightest. So she was bugged with that too.) and had more coffee.
So in short my day didn't really go as planned. Sammy I'm so sorry for screwing this up right away, I'll make it better though. I've gained 1.6 lbs... but it'll go today when I really start the soup diet. Just checked that there's tomato soup day at uni at the place I'm going, so I'll start with that. Tomato soup & fruits (not bananas, going for fibers so avocado/ guava/ pear/ kiwi/ orange/ peach/ apple or sharon) and the salad at uni is also in cuz people would simply notice if I out of all people left it out. And I don't wanna lie to them...(great... so when they ask how did I loose weigh so much... Yuki knows how much I weigh so, she'll know and I cannot lie - not that I wanted to but I'm scared of hurting her. Not that I planned to go that deep back in this... you'll never know.)
I'm also taking the challenge Sunchild set.
Every day minimun, I am going to do 10 demi and 10 grand plies in each of the five positions (100 plies), pushup challenge and situp challenge ( look it up by clicking on the link above), 30 seconds of L-sits ( sit on the ground with legs straight out. Put your hands on the ground on either side of your thighs. Push your self up of the ground so your legs and but are hovering a few inches off the ground. keep legs straight and try to hold your self up as long as possible) , 30 leg lifts, at least 30 min cardio, and full stretch out twice per day 9 especially all three splits and bridge.
So wow. Hold on a sec...
After standing whole day I went over to Yuki's (who was a little wreck again thanks this whole economy mess... when I saw her earlier that day walking to us from ATK lab I was sure she was about to throw herself to the cround and start crying. I really wanted to hug her to death and say screw the whole thing but I couldn't since there was so much older students there with some clue what she had been doing there and they were pissed too, and well... it's life. Furthermore she had a mail from one staff member asking about her studies - which is TERRIBLY ODD, this is uni not kindergarden and the reason why we're not getting points doesn't belong to this dyyd slightest. So she was bugged with that too.) and had more coffee.
So in short my day didn't really go as planned. Sammy I'm so sorry for screwing this up right away, I'll make it better though. I've gained 1.6 lbs... but it'll go today when I really start the soup diet. Just checked that there's tomato soup day at uni at the place I'm going, so I'll start with that. Tomato soup & fruits (not bananas, going for fibers so avocado/ guava/ pear/ kiwi/ orange/ peach/ apple or sharon) and the salad at uni is also in cuz people would simply notice if I out of all people left it out. And I don't wanna lie to them...
I'm also taking the challenge Sunchild set.
Every day minimun, I am going to do 10 demi and 10 grand plies in each of the five positions (100 plies), pushup challenge and situp challenge ( look it up by clicking on the link above), 30 seconds of L-sits ( sit on the ground with legs straight out. Put your hands on the ground on either side of your thighs. Push your self up of the ground so your legs and but are hovering a few inches off the ground. keep legs straight and try to hold your self up as long as possible) , 30 leg lifts, at least 30 min cardio, and full stretch out twice per day 9 especially all three splits and bridge.
So wow. Hold on a sec...
- 5x10 demi plies
- 5x10 grand plies
- Pushups & situps
- 30 seconds of L-sits
- 30 leg lifts (I'll do these standing so I'll have bigger gravity resistance)
- 30 min cardio
- 2 full stretch out
- 3 splits
- 3 bridges

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti