keskiviikkona, maaliskuuta 28

Disappointment marbles

I love this one; my new favorite sentence ^^
- 0 from yesterday. That's my disappointment because I did 2 hour walk with Yuki and Sheng yesterday; and I biked to uni (where my bike is at the moment because I went to movies and didn't want to crab it with me).

But I see the change already. I'm thinner, I can see more of my abs which kinda motivates me to go on. I want my toned dream body with less booty than I have now. Today I'm gonna go to uni's exercises; it has been too long since I've been able to attend and do something like it. Plus there's always skinny girls there, always... and just maybe Yan would come with me, I'm bad at going alone.

Yesterday was once again one of those slow days at first. That's when you go to work, do your job and come home to change back in your pajamas to wonder what to do, even you have a list of things waiting. You just toss them to that magical "later". Then you suddenly realize FUCK it's that much already and run out of the door to make it to the class.

After that we went to enjoy walking and spring sunshine with Sheng and Yuki... and Yuki and me ended up going in movies later. Hunger games. Haven't red the books yet but I sure will, I have wanted for a while but I have been unable to find the time to do that. But the movie was really good, it really was like a beginning of something and it seemed to tell the tale.

Things to wait:
Stockholm with Yuki :3
London with Yuki... and few others ^^ first some Yuki's old school mate decided to join us. Then Sheng booked the flights and just yesterday one older student (the friend of Yuki's that just came from Greece). So there's five of us now.


Why is it always archer? I wanna learn how to shoot with that thing!!!




Things to do:
2 Study diaries
Scenario report
inventory report

Food report:
Candy - yes, again ^^ (but you know it's the thing when you get it free...)
An apple
chicken soup
a banana + strawberry quard


And 6 pounds to go so that I'm under 60's. I can do this. I just need to get there, no matter how; I just need to.

4 kommenttia:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

if that's true, then i'm perfect 85% of the time. people say when i talk to them, i grin like an idiot.
abs. you HAVE ABS.
i have an ass. you can have that if you want.
oh. you just said 'with less booty than i have now'. i don't want any. dude. i am the case of 'baby got back'.
"That's when you go to work, do your job and come home to change back in your pajamas to wonder what to do, even you have a list of things waiting. You just toss them to that magical "later". Then you suddenly realize FUCK it's that much already and run out of the door to make it to the class." <--that's been my days for the past three or four days. i'm just so tired of it as well. i'm pretty knackered. i haven't gone to class in two days because i'm siiiick.
damn. i'm always sick. >_<
awesome! HG was awesome ^_^. however, if you read the books, you will have a few complaints.
free candy is Hell. i have free chocolate. i can take a piece now but before i wouldn't be able to just take ONE piece. especially when each piece is a different flavour.
you can get there, honey! we can count on you. ^^
-Sam Lupin

Yy123 kirjoitti...

yayy!!! exercise definitely does its job! happy for u sweetie! Gosh im so jealous how ur going to london T_T want to go sooooo badly!!! I dnt get the hype w. hunger games lol i hadnt heard abt it until recently bt im thinking ill be reading the books anyway jst to see wat its abt:) Much love<3 & thank u so so much for the encouraging comments and suggestions, u have truly comforted me so much and always give me hope, cannot thank u enough:) Stay strong!

Tatyana kirjoitti...

Yes, I have abs... and unfortunately that shows at scale too. People can't believe that I weigh as much as I do. For example Yuki is like 8 lbs lighter than me but we wear same size. I love muscles but that's fucking down side to that. I'm trying to accept that I can't lose like 30 pounds... there's not that much fat in me.
And I got an ass too. That's what I want to get rid off. And I also got thighs so I can't ever find fitting jeans cuz when I get them up and through my hips ans zip them, I can put both of my hands in from the waist. It's a real pain... reason I rarely use jeans.

I'll read the books... in the summer maybe. There's too many people waiting them in library lines. Like 8. I don't want to line up for 8 months to get one book!

And shared pain. Free goods should be transported to Africa or something! :DD

Tatyana kirjoitti...

I think the hype is on because it plays with such ideas that most people fear in their deepest dreams. That someone could control their lives in a way like that, decide when they die, where they go and what they do. I'm gonna read them too, when I just get my hands on them.

And you too stay strong, you can get out if you just decide that you want to do that <33