keskiviikkona, maaliskuuta 7

Soup with Sammy (day 1)

Yesterday was a bit off track... but not too much anyway and it could have been worse.
potato-leech soup with salad and bread at uni (350). Before that I chew-spit a mouthful of candy at work... I was about to eat it but then, I just couldn't swallow it and throw away my days of hard work without it. At this point it counts something.
+A banana (100)
+Rye blueberry pie dough - baking for rummage sail and just couldn't throw the res away :3 (300)
+Fat free unflavored yogurt with 2 peaches (300)

Did 1,5 hour light chill out zumba on my own mixed with reps of various things (- 600??)

OUTCOME: ~450 calories staying in the system.
And...
1350 calories this week (-800 with various things)

Candy turndown 16/50
7.8 pounds to go to my target weight one

But I did say no for Easter eggs that Bei bought, I did say no to any other graving I had today... like that candy in the morning. But busy bee today... already almost late for work, but have still say that I'm starting the seven day soup diet with Sammy today.


Day one (fruit & soup) - rest of the cauliflower and sweet potato soup, apples and oranges
Day two (soup, veggie) - don't know yet :3, will see what shall I do...
Day three (soup, veggie, fruit) - Same goes here as above
Day four (soup, dairy, fruit) 
Day five (soup, meat, fruit)
Day six (veggies, meat, soup)
Day seven (...)




Good day to you all, my lovlies!! I'm feeling the full moon and spring so I'm going crazy here jumping all over...

Ei kommentteja: