I had a lovely dream. Again full of emotions and I really felt those persons in there. I was in school, I knew the people from my life and even Shou-nu was there. There was a teacher's meeting starting up and there was some tradition starting up that opens them... it involved candles and some papers I think. But anyhow any of those couldn't be found and there was a new headmaster and he I didn't know. But he kindly announced that the tradition would be skipped and that made people really mad. Many of them were crying...
Next thing I knew I was watching Meng and Sheng cry hugging each other at huge table. I walked past them to the other side (the table was wooden, huge, U shaped and somehow I know it was made of Junipers) where Yuki was crying too... really hard. I knew that she's careful about her territory and do not let people cross it easily. I put my hand on her shoulder and wrap other one more like around her. First she's not reaponding in any way, I glance hatefully the new headmaster who stands by the door. I hate him for making my friends cry. I turn my eyes back at Yuki when she starts to lean on me and cry harder. Some of the people are joking about leaving.
People are getting them selves together. Yuki pulls herself away from me and wipes he cheeks ready to start the meeting. I leave my arm to her shoulder and sit next to her. Others are doing the same, getting ready. But then Meng suddenly starts crying so hard that we all can hear it, she's sobbing loudly and Sheng is trying to comfort her. They end up on the floor...
And suddenly the building starts to shake and move. Idk why it happened, but it's wooden, old and surely not too thick. Pieces of paint are coming down with dust and filling. This created panic. Everyone is running out... since the headmaster screams that everyone should come back in. We go and he starts lining up students making them go out one by one. Stunned with fear of collapsing building and only one way out even the building has millions of doors. I can't watch it. It's too slow way to do things. I leave my place in the line and run across the building... there's stares going up and down like in an amusement park. The color scheme would fit for an amusement park too; green and flowers on the walls. I manage to get to the back door where students also wait. I go out first and see Yu waiting by the three little further, she smiles at me. She knows what I'm gonna do. I start sneaking the children out one by one to make sure head master doesn't figure that out. He's so full of himself that he'd kill me. Then a plane flies over and the whole building is moving from side to side. Yu puts her hand on old wood... she has come to help me. At that point we scream everybody to run out fast, people start coming and.... my bell rings.
I'm keen on looking at this. Plane the way I saw resembles positive changes in life. Cool, I like it. And the old collapsing house tells about the life change too... about love? the house was pink. Comforting someone means happy times. Panic, new situation. Line, desperate times... but I left there so..? ^^ I don't wanna know more. I love stuff like this.
Yesterdays points:
Food: a mecxican wrap, salad and bread at uni. few candies in the morning and yogurt at night. So def. under 1000 calories but over 400 -->20p
Sleep: Well 8 hours 20p
Exercise: one hour Combat and an hour ++ walk with Yuki. 20p
Water: Oops... ^^ still about the one liter 10p
70 points in total.
Yesterday I also had a lot of fun with Yuki. First I started with Aya by going to the international affair office and she got depressed cuz the adviser there was an ash hole... really. I didn't dare to ask questions. Then we went to eat and saw Sheng and Meng. At that point I was also texting with Yuki who was stuck at swap meet organized by students. She was almost asleep in there and I was teasing her by saying that I'm going to eat. She demanded that I'd come there to support her but I couldn't... so I told Sheng and Meng to go there to keep Yuki awake and save her for me. Then I ate with Aya trying to cheer her up and not give up on her dreams.
I was still going to have a cup of coffee with her and we saw Sheng and Meng there too. Yuki has also left the swap market with them. I sat with Aya though... till she left and then moved to another table. Then went to lecture for a half an hour but left in the middle because it was so not interesting... and went to sit with Sheng and Yuki. Actually that was the bigger reason for leaving ^^ I wanted to be with them.
From there I went with Yuki when she ate a Sub and I had coffee (yay!!! No social binge or any other typed binge), went separate ways for couple of hours... till she texted and said that the instructioning she went to was useful actually useful and that there was free coffee and I had been forced to skip another my planned exercise classes due to new attending system I wasn't aware of... neither did Yan so we kinda sneaked in to the combat class :DDD After that we tried to stay for freestyle but they started taking steps and there precis amount of them so we went to stretch in dressing room and I asked Yuki for a walk. It's so cool when you have someone to speak freely with.
LATER
That before was before work and now after work post.
I'm so anxious and nervous... I have the second psych within an hour. I ate way too much candy again in the back room and I know that my exercise is gonna be near to zero today cuz I promised Yuki that I'll go to shcool politic drink with her so that she doesn't have to be alone. Right now I wish that someone would be here with me so that I didn't have to be alone. I'm feeling so well right now that I don't wanna go in there... my heartbeat is up and I can't breathe. I'm trying to tell myself how idiotic this is... I'm ok really. That's what I'm nervous about, I got nothing to tell that woman now... especially cuz I've been starting to speak with people in here.
Stillimaginig: Awwww... thank you. You'll survive, it's hard but definitely worth it. Be brave and strong, you can do it girl. <3
Next thing I knew I was watching Meng and Sheng cry hugging each other at huge table. I walked past them to the other side (the table was wooden, huge, U shaped and somehow I know it was made of Junipers) where Yuki was crying too... really hard. I knew that she's careful about her territory and do not let people cross it easily. I put my hand on her shoulder and wrap other one more like around her. First she's not reaponding in any way, I glance hatefully the new headmaster who stands by the door. I hate him for making my friends cry. I turn my eyes back at Yuki when she starts to lean on me and cry harder. Some of the people are joking about leaving.
People are getting them selves together. Yuki pulls herself away from me and wipes he cheeks ready to start the meeting. I leave my arm to her shoulder and sit next to her. Others are doing the same, getting ready. But then Meng suddenly starts crying so hard that we all can hear it, she's sobbing loudly and Sheng is trying to comfort her. They end up on the floor...
And suddenly the building starts to shake and move. Idk why it happened, but it's wooden, old and surely not too thick. Pieces of paint are coming down with dust and filling. This created panic. Everyone is running out... since the headmaster screams that everyone should come back in. We go and he starts lining up students making them go out one by one. Stunned with fear of collapsing building and only one way out even the building has millions of doors. I can't watch it. It's too slow way to do things. I leave my place in the line and run across the building... there's stares going up and down like in an amusement park. The color scheme would fit for an amusement park too; green and flowers on the walls. I manage to get to the back door where students also wait. I go out first and see Yu waiting by the three little further, she smiles at me. She knows what I'm gonna do. I start sneaking the children out one by one to make sure head master doesn't figure that out. He's so full of himself that he'd kill me. Then a plane flies over and the whole building is moving from side to side. Yu puts her hand on old wood... she has come to help me. At that point we scream everybody to run out fast, people start coming and.... my bell rings.
I'm keen on looking at this. Plane the way I saw resembles positive changes in life. Cool, I like it. And the old collapsing house tells about the life change too... about love? the house was pink. Comforting someone means happy times. Panic, new situation. Line, desperate times... but I left there so..? ^^ I don't wanna know more. I love stuff like this.
Yesterdays points:
Food: a mecxican wrap, salad and bread at uni. few candies in the morning and yogurt at night. So def. under 1000 calories but over 400 -->20p
Sleep: Well 8 hours 20p
Exercise: one hour Combat and an hour ++ walk with Yuki. 20p
Water: Oops... ^^ still about the one liter 10p
70 points in total.
Yesterday I also had a lot of fun with Yuki. First I started with Aya by going to the international affair office and she got depressed cuz the adviser there was an ash hole... really. I didn't dare to ask questions. Then we went to eat and saw Sheng and Meng. At that point I was also texting with Yuki who was stuck at swap meet organized by students. She was almost asleep in there and I was teasing her by saying that I'm going to eat. She demanded that I'd come there to support her but I couldn't... so I told Sheng and Meng to go there to keep Yuki awake and save her for me. Then I ate with Aya trying to cheer her up and not give up on her dreams.
I was still going to have a cup of coffee with her and we saw Sheng and Meng there too. Yuki has also left the swap market with them. I sat with Aya though... till she left and then moved to another table. Then went to lecture for a half an hour but left in the middle because it was so not interesting... and went to sit with Sheng and Yuki. Actually that was the bigger reason for leaving ^^ I wanted to be with them.
From there I went with Yuki when she ate a Sub and I had coffee (yay!!! No social binge or any other typed binge), went separate ways for couple of hours... till she texted and said that the instructioning she went to was useful actually useful and that there was free coffee and I had been forced to skip another my planned exercise classes due to new attending system I wasn't aware of... neither did Yan so we kinda sneaked in to the combat class :DDD After that we tried to stay for freestyle but they started taking steps and there precis amount of them so we went to stretch in dressing room and I asked Yuki for a walk. It's so cool when you have someone to speak freely with.
LATER
That before was before work and now after work post.
I'm so anxious and nervous... I have the second psych within an hour. I ate way too much candy again in the back room and I know that my exercise is gonna be near to zero today cuz I promised Yuki that I'll go to shcool politic drink with her so that she doesn't have to be alone. Right now I wish that someone would be here with me so that I didn't have to be alone. I'm feeling so well right now that I don't wanna go in there... my heartbeat is up and I can't breathe. I'm trying to tell myself how idiotic this is... I'm ok really. That's what I'm nervous about, I got nothing to tell that woman now... especially cuz I've been starting to speak with people in here.
Stillimaginig: Awwww... thank you. You'll survive, it's hard but definitely worth it. Be brave and strong, you can do it girl. <3


1 kommentti:
Good job on the points yesterday! & I love interpreting dreams! Sadly I hardly ever have any dreams (or I just forget them), its crazy how u remember all the details so well! its ok u can start again 2morrow! im sure it'll be alright, nothing bads gonna happen:) its just a night out. Hope u have a fun time wit yuki & just be urself! Stay strong<3
Lähetä kommentti