Had the best work day yesterday. The boss of the shop I'm cleaning (she's not my boss though) was sitting in the office when I came in saying that I'll take your trash.
"You dare to take my trash?"
"Oh, yea I do!"
"You're a one quite tuff girl to do so!"
"Well... I have to be to bare this."
And few seconds later when I was cleaning their toilet she came there and gave me skin peeling gloves, scarf and candy. Just to make my day happier.
But my problem magnet is AMAZING. Seriously...
Yesterday didn't happen anything at the bar. Probably cuz J came almost right after me and Yuki and then others showed up too.
I felt little sorry for Yuki though, she's so amazing when she plays up with those guys talking about going in the field in the summer and so on even though she's not going unless she has to. I so do hope that she doesn't has to. They're gonna kill her if she has to... or if they aren't going to kill, she's gonna broke down with all those lies. I admire her for baring all that faking, I do know how badly it eats you inside out. How bad it makes you feel and how easy it's begin to question your own humanity. We all know.
And I'm little worried over that, but I probably shouldn't. She's not alone with it.
But when we left and went to eat (hamburgers again... I hate that any wiser places can't be open at 2 am). There we talked it all out again and went to wait for a buss. The first guy asked some half wise questions about buss we were waiting. The second almost fall over on us.... and when I had said good buy and told Yuki to get home safe I got to witness a buss fight on the back. There was this group of three that I've been seeing around in the city way too much. Last time they were fighting two weeks ago at Hesburger where Yuki and I were eating. The buss driver didn't stop, I was locked behind another guy who had come sitting next to me so I could do nothing. They beat this poor guy pretty bad... I have no idea how it started but this older woman and few others went between to stop it. But then I got mad at them when these beaters had jumped off cuz they were just all "Omg, that is so horrible..." and no one remembered the guy that had taken those hits. No one asked if he was alright or needed something. He had a friend with him but still, I was worried but really not in the place to move or do a thing.
I gotta say that I'm bit worried of how I manage to meet this group everywhere I go. It's not too fun to move around knowing that I find trouble where ever I go. And knowing that my over active imagination and my over active observation has led to the conclusion that this has something to do with me. I know that my childhood friend and my first boyfriend turned out to be a mess dealing with drugs, jail and god knows what. I know that he lives 600 km away from me now but... you know first love, shared things. It is a powerful bond. Also when I met him for the first time five years ago after a five year break he was still wanting to try it again saying that we were 8 back then, that people had spread around empty rumors that made me leave him. At the time he was just under observation for assault and he had been in trouble for being in a house where a party left out of hands and someone had shot windows broken. I didn't warm up to him back them even if I do know that I still care about him very much. But now not too long ago he contacted me again asking innocently where am I and what do I do. After that I've been seeing this group everywhere I go. And I could swear that they were looking at me when they jump off the buss. Don't know what's going on in here... I really hope I'm imagining things cuz I don't wanna get involved in this or his shit. Not now when the first time in my life I actually got something to lose if do so. A year ago I wouldn't have mind but now I really do. And even less I wanna draw Yuki, Sheng, Meng, Ran or anyone in to this mess I'm imagining/seeing. They have seen me with them and that makes me even more worried.
"You dare to take my trash?"
"Oh, yea I do!"
"You're a one quite tuff girl to do so!"
"Well... I have to be to bare this."
And few seconds later when I was cleaning their toilet she came there and gave me skin peeling gloves, scarf and candy. Just to make my day happier.
But my problem magnet is AMAZING. Seriously...
Yesterday didn't happen anything at the bar. Probably cuz J came almost right after me and Yuki and then others showed up too. I felt little sorry for Yuki though, she's so amazing when she plays up with those guys talking about going in the field in the summer and so on even though she's not going unless she has to. I so do hope that she doesn't has to. They're gonna kill her if she has to... or if they aren't going to kill, she's gonna broke down with all those lies. I admire her for baring all that faking, I do know how badly it eats you inside out. How bad it makes you feel and how easy it's begin to question your own humanity. We all know.
And I'm little worried over that, but I probably shouldn't. She's not alone with it.
But when we left and went to eat (hamburgers again... I hate that any wiser places can't be open at 2 am). There we talked it all out again and went to wait for a buss. The first guy asked some half wise questions about buss we were waiting. The second almost fall over on us.... and when I had said good buy and told Yuki to get home safe I got to witness a buss fight on the back. There was this group of three that I've been seeing around in the city way too much. Last time they were fighting two weeks ago at Hesburger where Yuki and I were eating. The buss driver didn't stop, I was locked behind another guy who had come sitting next to me so I could do nothing. They beat this poor guy pretty bad... I have no idea how it started but this older woman and few others went between to stop it. But then I got mad at them when these beaters had jumped off cuz they were just all "Omg, that is so horrible..." and no one remembered the guy that had taken those hits. No one asked if he was alright or needed something. He had a friend with him but still, I was worried but really not in the place to move or do a thing.
I gotta say that I'm bit worried of how I manage to meet this group everywhere I go. It's not too fun to move around knowing that I find trouble where ever I go. And knowing that my over active imagination and my over active observation has led to the conclusion that this has something to do with me. I know that my childhood friend and my first boyfriend turned out to be a mess dealing with drugs, jail and god knows what. I know that he lives 600 km away from me now but... you know first love, shared things. It is a powerful bond. Also when I met him for the first time five years ago after a five year break he was still wanting to try it again saying that we were 8 back then, that people had spread around empty rumors that made me leave him. At the time he was just under observation for assault and he had been in trouble for being in a house where a party left out of hands and someone had shot windows broken. I didn't warm up to him back them even if I do know that I still care about him very much. But now not too long ago he contacted me again asking innocently where am I and what do I do. After that I've been seeing this group everywhere I go. And I could swear that they were looking at me when they jump off the buss. Don't know what's going on in here... I really hope I'm imagining things cuz I don't wanna get involved in this or his shit. Not now when the first time in my life I actually got something to lose if do so. A year ago I wouldn't have mind but now I really do. And even less I wanna draw Yuki, Sheng, Meng, Ran or anyone in to this mess I'm imagining/seeing. They have seen me with them and that makes me even more worried.
Scared? A bit, yes. The time when I hope I could just walk around in my little bubble and see nothing.

1 kommentti:
hopefully ur ex is just curious...i mean who wudnt be? it rly is strange how u keep running into that group of guys...pls just try to stay safe<3
Lähetä kommentti