Friday changed my world view, seriously. I couldn't tell Yuki during the day that I told her plans for Sheng and Meng. She was so free around me and I just... well the point is that I couldn't. Later I became quite happy that she doesn't know cuz now I've realized that the point is not that they know, the point is that she tells it herself.
Friday was also damn interesting night. We started with pack of 12 students and watched movies at uni where we proceeded into a near bar. Yan was 10 minutes visiting S-party 10 meters away from the bar we went in and when she came back she had lost both of her shoes. Then she decided that she needed to get the keys to get in back to the S-party... me, Yuki and Sheng were first like ok, she went to get her shoes. We tried to say to her that she needed to sit down and go nowhere and she put her jacket next to Yuki. But then she galloped out in -20C without shoes or jacket. We really thought that she went only the 10 meters to another building but after 10 minutes we kinda got worried. We walked to her place which was empty, lights on and her little dog barking us but no Yan. It was horrible, walking around and imagining all the ways we would find her dead in the snow. Thank god, her boyfriend had drove her back at the bar rest of our group was.
I put my hands around her and asked how she was feeling. She said it all in the way that boys couldn't really understand even if they would have listened us for some reason. She was ok, cuz me and Sheng were there... and then the same dyde who had asked about summer jobs came there and "what the hell you're doing?" I busted in laugh. And so did Yuki. I know we are the two last persons who you wouldn't expect seeing hugging on the couch so I guess it surprised him. They don't know how much we have been moving together in this month with Yuki... and I didn't let go of her the whole night so I kinda wait that when the rumors starting somewhere that we date or something.
Friday was also damn interesting night. We started with pack of 12 students and watched movies at uni where we proceeded into a near bar. Yan was 10 minutes visiting S-party 10 meters away from the bar we went in and when she came back she had lost both of her shoes. Then she decided that she needed to get the keys to get in back to the S-party... me, Yuki and Sheng were first like ok, she went to get her shoes. We tried to say to her that she needed to sit down and go nowhere and she put her jacket next to Yuki. But then she galloped out in -20C without shoes or jacket. We really thought that she went only the 10 meters to another building but after 10 minutes we kinda got worried. We walked to her place which was empty, lights on and her little dog barking us but no Yan. It was horrible, walking around and imagining all the ways we would find her dead in the snow. Thank god, her boyfriend had drove her back at the bar rest of our group was.
We were so mad at some of them that had been simply joking that "She'll turn out to be new Ötzi" and "we'll read from the morning paper that a young freezed to death" I DON*T GET IT. What the hell is wrong with their head?!
The bar kicked us out when it closed its doors and we decided to proceed continue at T's place. There we played with legoes :DD he has two little kids (that were away) so we simply had to built a castle and do other stuff. P had given the girls meaning Sheng, me and Yuki a red wine bottle... somewhere middle of the bottle I thought that shit, Yuki is really drinking. She really was and the situation didn't get any better when another guy came around asking about our summer jobs and what are we about to do. Yuki was silent looking at her toes... she's not gonna tell a thing about her leaving plans was the thought going through in my head. I felt so bad for her, I wanted to hug her to death at that very point but I couldn't without provoking any questions. But she hurted, and she escaped to toilet. Wasn't in very long and took more wine. Sheng left leaving us space when she came back, we had just looked that shit she's drinking her sorrow down and we feel so bad for her.
I put my hands around her and asked how she was feeling. She said it all in the way that boys couldn't really understand even if they would have listened us for some reason. She was ok, cuz me and Sheng were there... and then the same dyde who had asked about summer jobs came there and "what the hell you're doing?" I busted in laugh. And so did Yuki. I know we are the two last persons who you wouldn't expect seeing hugging on the couch so I guess it surprised him. They don't know how much we have been moving together in this month with Yuki... and I didn't let go of her the whole night so I kinda wait that when the rumors starting somewhere that we date or something.
While we were sitting there together the day had turned ages ago. We left T's house around 6 am and I jumped on the buss at 7 going to give a kids sports class. (Good instructor... really. People often wonder how do I do this shit; first staying up all night and then doing something that requires a lot of attention, care and capability)
So yea, I visited mom's, drove my dad to airport and left back home. Or "home" I didn't get home before 2 am. First I had a cup of coffee with Ran who left back to her army duties and then I went at Yuki's to see who our next president is gonna be. Sheng was there already and I wondered if Yuki had told her. So I said that I should write job applications... and right then I knew that she hasn't said a word. Well people came in and we had fun anyway.
Yesterday I had a shitty morning at work really... didn't wanna do a thing and I was dropping everything, but it got better. Yuki had said that she'd come with me doing the applications, but we ended up pouring our guts out again. It's theme we have... we can have so fun, specially with other people around and then when it feels like it we're crying together mindlessly. This is so cute, I've never got a friend like this... she was the missing piece for me to get my life in order. So fucking crazy, she has been there for a year and I haven't paid attention.
We went skating yesterday too, my first try as a sport perfect screwed bad. People weren't coming... it's so normal here. First they get exited and are like yes, yes and then they don't show up. But I had fun with Yuki and then we went to have a cup of coffee with Sheng and Meng... walking away I left Sheng and Yuki alone and now she got her mouth open. Night went with text message therapy... I started asking from Yuki that if they had slashed someone with her skates, the answer was that the blood line had followed them the whole way. "I hope you burried the pieces propperly" "Sure we did. I told her." "Good, what did she say? I hope I don't need to come and hug you" "Nothing too much, she said pretty much same things as you did that she has been wondering the same things..." and then it turned to that that I said that I should still open my mouth... and she knows it. I'm so lucky to have her. Really. That's more I've ever dared to hope for....

1 kommentti:
i used to play w legoes too! so much fun!!! glad to hear ur friendship w/ yuki is going so well<3
Lähetä kommentti