So today we're going to an another city, leaving soon rise and shine.. but even yesterday I figured that I'm going to have to eat a ton today... and another ton tomorrow. I hate it when you're with friends 24/7 and can't shake them off. Really they are coming to spend a night in my dad's that's closest.
Yesterday was damn fun. Our first year students really had put their best to stitch that party together. We ran around the city at different bars playing pantomime, folding origami, writing to our inner kids, sculpting given words with Play-doh... :DD
I also ended up doing Bei's make up and people so didn't know her when she came at the meeting place. She looked so fucking amazing in her black-pink bunches and her dark make up. I really would like to download a picture but I bet I can't since... you know no premission, secret blog and so on.
My costume died on the way cuz I couldn't find anything when Yuki and I were shopping. But anyhow I ended up in the same group with two people who had been with me a year ago when we got our "membership party". And another two... one that I knew from the lectures and one I had seen but didn't know. So no panic, no worries even though I really would have wanted to be with Bei, Yuki, Sheng and Meng. And also Bei got "adopted" Yuki forgot that she has a different major than us and decided to adopt her with us. ^^ I love that girl. Bei has been so worried that what people will say when she "jumps" and does the same stuff in two different student organization. I hope she doesn't worry anymore - at least not that much.
Home through Subway... well it was almost hamburgers, so I think the bread with chicken is better option. And I munched rest of the diggestive cookies with yogurt - don't you hate these "I've drank bit too much and mindless munching seems like a perfect idea". I shouldn't have had that blueberry shot - I claim all on it now.
And today's plan sounded like chinese during the day and pizza at night... can't wait to get to stuff myself. Ugh!! I love my friends but sometimes they are a fucking pain in the ass. Just when I was thinking to get it right... oh well, I got weekend and then another, new week. I don't need to worry. Just gotta set a goal and think everything through it... -10lb by the end of March and I'll be just fine - right?
And I won't be writing tomorrow cuz I'm with them... but till Friday night guys. See ya then! <3 Love you and cheer for your success <3
Yesterday was damn fun. Our first year students really had put their best to stitch that party together. We ran around the city at different bars playing pantomime, folding origami, writing to our inner kids, sculpting given words with Play-doh... :DDI also ended up doing Bei's make up and people so didn't know her when she came at the meeting place. She looked so fucking amazing in her black-pink bunches and her dark make up. I really would like to download a picture but I bet I can't since... you know no premission, secret blog and so on.
My costume died on the way cuz I couldn't find anything when Yuki and I were shopping. But anyhow I ended up in the same group with two people who had been with me a year ago when we got our "membership party". And another two... one that I knew from the lectures and one I had seen but didn't know. So no panic, no worries even though I really would have wanted to be with Bei, Yuki, Sheng and Meng. And also Bei got "adopted" Yuki forgot that she has a different major than us and decided to adopt her with us. ^^ I love that girl. Bei has been so worried that what people will say when she "jumps" and does the same stuff in two different student organization. I hope she doesn't worry anymore - at least not that much.
Home through Subway... well it was almost hamburgers, so I think the bread with chicken is better option. And I munched rest of the diggestive cookies with yogurt - don't you hate these "I've drank bit too much and mindless munching seems like a perfect idea". I shouldn't have had that blueberry shot - I claim all on it now.
And today's plan sounded like chinese during the day and pizza at night... can't wait to get to stuff myself. Ugh!! I love my friends but sometimes they are a fucking pain in the ass. Just when I was thinking to get it right... oh well, I got weekend and then another, new week. I don't need to worry. Just gotta set a goal and think everything through it... -10lb by the end of March and I'll be just fine - right?
And I won't be writing tomorrow cuz I'm with them... but till Friday night guys. See ya then! <3 Love you and cheer for your success <3










Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti