I plan, I plan, plan, plan, plan and plan. But the thing is, I never carry out those things. I'm too focused on being ok and lets face it; scared that I'll slide back in this freaky madness and end up losing everything. I grave back, I fancy back...
Yep.
I'm crazy. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . get out and you fancy back.
Shit.
This wasn't supposed to happen. Not this way.
Well I haven't really done anything.... yet.
I just wanna be skinny when summer comes, what's wrong - It's February; that's wrong.
Shaking my head. I don't know if I'm going to eat today. Well I already did; 4 diggestive cookies. What a breakfast.
But at least my Valentine was great... we managed to avoid candy and bakeries with Yuki very well. That shall be the theme from this moment on. My friends aren't gonna trigger me any more. We had such a great time at the exhibition of this city's biggest burn. We tried out a game where motion camera moves two firemen as you and you have to save people falling from a burning house - really the best game ever. And we also used fire pump from 1930's which was deadly work out. We were so sweaty that I almost want that thing home.
Most of the walking was due to shopping and my legs really were dead after it. But the down side to that was that I had to eat huge lunch ~600-700 calories I believe that combined with the croissant in the morning and yogurt and diggestive cookies at night, I'd say I ate aroun 1300 calories. Double the amount I planned. Oh, well... I can't say it's a bad thing.
And today I'm free to do what ever I want.
I just need to go and make coffee at uni...
Tomorrow is another story. There's gonna be this huge conference we're going to listen and it lasts two days, so people are coming to sleep at my dad's house which is empty at the moment. I can't run away from the pizza we're planning to have (unless I take it as a salad.) And I'm with Sheng, Meng, Yuki and Il (our random boy among four girls that night) 24/7 those two days so I cannot get away with anything weird.
2/50 days no candy
2/30 no binges
3/60 daily exercise
1/50 days of completing the to do list of the day.
0lbs lost from the 20(30...40) to go.
Shaking my head. I don't know if I'm going to eat today. Well I already did; 4 diggestive cookies. What a breakfast.
But at least my Valentine was great... we managed to avoid candy and bakeries with Yuki very well. That shall be the theme from this moment on. My friends aren't gonna trigger me any more. We had such a great time at the exhibition of this city's biggest burn. We tried out a game where motion camera moves two firemen as you and you have to save people falling from a burning house - really the best game ever. And we also used fire pump from 1930's which was deadly work out. We were so sweaty that I almost want that thing home.
Most of the walking was due to shopping and my legs really were dead after it. But the down side to that was that I had to eat huge lunch ~600-700 calories I believe that combined with the croissant in the morning and yogurt and diggestive cookies at night, I'd say I ate aroun 1300 calories. Double the amount I planned. Oh, well... I can't say it's a bad thing.
And today I'm free to do what ever I want.
![]() |
| I love this picture <3 |
Tomorrow is another story. There's gonna be this huge conference we're going to listen and it lasts two days, so people are coming to sleep at my dad's house which is empty at the moment. I can't run away from the pizza we're planning to have (unless I take it as a salad.) And I'm with Sheng, Meng, Yuki and Il (our random boy among four girls that night) 24/7 those two days so I cannot get away with anything weird.
2/50 days no candy
2/30 no binges
3/60 daily exercise
1/50 days of completing the to do list of the day.
0lbs lost from the 20(30...40) to go.


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti