There's one outside of my window. The yellow street light... that looks more like orange.
No fast and no binge. I'm eating two times a day things that can actually be called meals and my calories are staying around 1000... or that's what I'm saying to myself. Not really.
Yesterday I had this salmon-potato mixed in cream and put in the oven thing and few hours from that I was eating chicken-noodle soup with garlic butter filled bread and having ice cream for dessert (only 290 calories from that). Gee with me.
Monday was ruined with Meng who had "take two, pay one" -card in Subway. Well I took teriyaki chicken with no other sauces so not too much calories from that... before I had had a bean soup at home. Things went wrong when I decided to take a coffee and a cookie. I shouldn't have done that, it's like a zillion calories that one fucking cookie.
Monday turned out to be a crappy day for everyone. Il has made the economy of our little student organization to sink like a tug boat. There's nothing illegal but it's a mess, a huge mess - and he has no idea how to clean it up. Yuki was heartbroken because of it and the mail our inspectors sent. A couple of older students that think to be better than anyone else and the tone of it was so brutal that it made me almost cry. There was a ton to do, mainly with the economy but also Yuki had to add one thing to her yearly report and print some stuff (that Il should have done ages ago). It's so damn wrong, I feel like they are using her because she does her job and cannot leave it halfway done to the next. We were walking two hours on Monday, just that she could let it out... kills me to see her like that. But she'll be fine.
So yap. For me it was a reality check with Il, I've known long ago that he's like that... so not the guy for me.
--> Work and... just had to.
No fast and no binge. I'm eating two times a day things that can actually be called meals and my calories are staying around 1000... or that's what I'm saying to myself. Not really.
Yesterday I had this salmon-potato mixed in cream and put in the oven thing and few hours from that I was eating chicken-noodle soup with garlic butter filled bread and having ice cream for dessert (only 290 calories from that). Gee with me.
Monday was ruined with Meng who had "take two, pay one" -card in Subway. Well I took teriyaki chicken with no other sauces so not too much calories from that... before I had had a bean soup at home. Things went wrong when I decided to take a coffee and a cookie. I shouldn't have done that, it's like a zillion calories that one fucking cookie.
Monday turned out to be a crappy day for everyone. Il has made the economy of our little student organization to sink like a tug boat. There's nothing illegal but it's a mess, a huge mess - and he has no idea how to clean it up. Yuki was heartbroken because of it and the mail our inspectors sent. A couple of older students that think to be better than anyone else and the tone of it was so brutal that it made me almost cry. There was a ton to do, mainly with the economy but also Yuki had to add one thing to her yearly report and print some stuff (that Il should have done ages ago). It's so damn wrong, I feel like they are using her because she does her job and cannot leave it halfway done to the next. We were walking two hours on Monday, just that she could let it out... kills me to see her like that. But she'll be fine.
So yap. For me it was a reality check with Il, I've known long ago that he's like that... so not the guy for me.
--> Work and... just had to.
















1 kommentti:
lovely thinspo! and one cookie generally ranges from 60 cals to 150 cals so its nt that bad...:) & on the brighter side u r getting closer to eating like a normal person! which is rly much better than ED so ^_^ im sry abt the guy bt hey its gud u know 4 sure now:) hope things get better for yuki, much love<3
Lähetä kommentti