tiistaina, toukokuuta 22

Summer exitement

Aya was with me the whole journey. The ups and downs, the huge hills and the deadly boring hours, checking on Kumiko and revealing her lies. Kumiko is actually the reason we ever got closer. We started talking about the girl who never eats and the one time I saw her do it, it resembled more boxing ring where she managed to slice and dice her opponent and barely avoiding the hits. The pressure she put on knife and fork, the look on her face that was filled with determination but yet spiced by fear. The look that simply said that she was gonna do it, enough to make a ten year old next to her to stare and wonder what's the thing with this girl and the sausage. Aya also said that she had noticed how Kumiko followed the spoon when she was eating her yogurt. That she had done the same at her worst phases... I can relate. I probably do too.
   Now Kumiko said that she can't eat tomatoes nor ketchup. Her straight brown hair was tied up in a tight ponytail like always and her makeup was as carefully done as her lies came out. She's used to this I thought and sit on the white table without saying a word. Last summer she had ketchup, and is it no wonder if her body is turning her down since she's avoiding certain foods and has been doing it for a long time. Well the point here isn't that she'd be allergic... surely most people believed that but me and Aya looked at each other and were like no way in hell. She had asked a sandwich without tomatoes and since they were manufactured most of them had these round, red things. When our boss, who was handling the food, found one without she didn't want it anyway. I'm worried, she didn't look as thin as when the last summer ended but... not my business, right? I just know that misery loves company and that I'm not in the position to butt in with her problems. Nor that I wanted to. I would just love to make sure she got someone who'd listen... and on the other hand I wonder how on earth I manage to come across these people.

The Most lovely campfire
Sun was burning me the whole day but despite that I didn't turn red which is a little miracle. Usually I'm like a tomato after the first glow appears in the sky. Going separate ways at the dusk, I headed to this huge cement bunker where's the warehouse my stuff has put in. I took more CSI:NY with me to loose the track of time, to wait the summer begin for real. I can't wait that campfire, sleeping bag, swimming in the sea and the games we play in the island.
   But most I miss the other host family; Kaoru and Ishi and their daughter Oota. They're extraordinary. I've never trusted anyone that quickly and I've never had such a need to talk than I had with them. Usually I just shut down, but last summer I was with Kaoru and Ishi sitting and having that one. They were eating and I watched with coffee in my hands... then we went sitting out and they bought me one.
My team mate, I love to work with him except
when he decides to eat the balloons or paper boxes
   There was a orange candle on the table, weather was little chilly since it was blowing from the sea. I opened my mouth and told them everything about my ed, my cycle, my mom, what happened with the school counselor and so on. And I don't regret any of it. That was the most useful conversation I've had with "healthy people". I remember Kaoru's surprised look, but not shock when she heard. Then how they were asking guestions, not the kind of you's normally get like "well why you don't eat". Sure they were worried and asked how am I now, but that was the only typical question, something you will ask. They were trying to understand and that is what counts in my book the most. And the way they told me to go to the psych... omg ^^. The moment after that I actually believed them, and like you've seen I did and I got hit again. Not going for a while.

Well yea, maybe it's time to stop babling. I'm just so exited!

Food? Not my best day.
Rice and chicken at uni.
A rye bread thing at training.
Veggie-noodle mix.
--> around 1300

Burned. Biking 3h + 1000 workout - 1000 calories
= 300 staying in the system, so not the best but not the worst either.

Ruby: No honey, thank you. ^^




Ei kommentteja: