tiistaina, toukokuuta 29

Someone stole my lollipop

Seriously, I feel like I'm at the train station. It's winter, cold and I got a brown jacket that covers me up to my knees, right to the place where the end of my skirt lies. I got light pink tights with white stripes and a cute panda hat on my head that lets my two brides come out. I squeeze a teddy in my lap and eat a green apple tasting lollipop - my mom hates those, she says that they'll rotten my teeth.
   Then it happens a mean looking boy walks by, then he turns around and pushes me against the wall. He throws my teddy under the train and takes my lolly. Then he kicks me in the stomach ans runs away leaving me crying.

I hate my body for doing this to me. I don't get this. I can't wrap my head around this. What more can I do, I don't know. The 8 hour the day before... I tell myself the McDonald's milkshake did this... I was -500 and I GAINED. How is that possible?
   I stepped off the scale looking like a moron that someone just hit with something. Like a fish, mouth open half of the time, not understanding what the hell is going on.
   Yesterday same thing. 8 hours getting stuff from my old place to Sheng's and to the ware house... I had 2dl orange juice (80), juice soup (10), chicken and veggies (300) and yogurt with pineapples ans cashew nuts (300). So the same 700ish and burned calories... well I didn't bother to count. But around 1000 anyway. And I lost 0.8lbs. Like wtf????

Gimme a break, I'm out of here!!
-And yes I tested with hand weights how much my scale lies. Figured that it puts 0.2 pounds upwards. This is a fucking joke. I'm furious, confused, disappointed, I wanna cry, I don't want to take this seriously and I wanna laugh like crazy person and run against the wall.

Oh! Hu is coming over night again. She just called me few days back and asked if she could come. Of course I said she can... no I really don't want her here, but what can I do? Nothing.

Ruby: Oh yes I saw them. I wanted them to win too, they were so CUTE. But then again I felt like they just had took them away from Siberia or something and forced them there... and their lives would have been screwed if they had won, that's what I believe ^^.

Katie: Thank you. This matters and it counts horribly much right now. I almost think that I'm imagining things...

stillimagining: She has a sad life. And sadly I'd want to make it better for her but I can't it's so hard to butt in without a fuss and letting people know about me. But yea, it's her reality and I can't do a thing. Thanks girl ^^, I'm trying to slow down a little now. Maybe I'll loose more then... who knows how this shit works.

2 kommenttia:

Yy123 kirjoitti...

*hugs* im so sorry...the scale is srsly a joke sometimes! trust me I've had my days...i remember when I was fasting I lost absolutely NO weight but instead gained 2 lbs the first 2 days. God I was furious! But i just kept pushing...only lost 1lb lol. I determined fasting's not my thing. u just gotta find a diet that works for u:)stay strong<3 much love

Katie Elizabeth kirjoitti...

It's sad how the scale can determine our moods, isn't it. And then we sit there and wonder all freaking day where we went wrong. You are doing wonderful sweetie. I'm sorry you're having a tough day. Stay strong.
XOXO