Yesterday after first drink I got fascinated by bar's toilet. Those bright blue walls with white flowers were coming at me. I felt like I was in the middle of the meadow, I could almost smell them. The only bothering thing was awfully bad poetry that was played there. You couldn't escape it and it continued even in the toilet. For a moment there I thought that I was gonna panic just because of that.
But I didn't. I was enjoying my time with Yuki and Sheng... and my ed. The day before I was totally out - gonna tell later more about that and because of that I ate only handful of chips yesterday. I'm also planning to eat close to nothing today. I bike first to the next city 16km, eat nothing since there's nothing to eat and bike back. Then I plan to go to watch Eurovision song contest with Yuki... the place is what I'm worried about. The residence of one older student that I really don't like that much. And I know there will be something to eat, my plan is to stay sober and not touch any of it. Thing is just that the host of the thing is such a annoyment and I think she's gonna hurt her feelings if I refuse to taste what she has cooked. Just gotta say that I'm on a strict diet or something....
But now I gotta run.
Happy day for everyone, stay positive and smile from your heart! I'll catch up with you later ^^.


2 kommenttia:
wow ur doing so well! stay strong sweetie<3 dang 16km bike ride! have fun!!!
hey tatyana,
Yay! I'll be watching the eurovision too tonight. It's a must in my house.
Hope you are well,
Much love xxx
Lähetä kommentti