lauantaina, toukokuuta 19

Smelling the new getaway

I lean towards the white wall. It's cold and the sun is shining through the window, my curtains are turning the light into yellow shades. I feel pressure in my knees, for a second I wonder if it's the computer but then I realize that it can't be. The sugar has gotten stuck in my body - again. This makes me crazy.
   I can't think what to wear. Time has stopped in this empty room. I really mean empty, my mom and step dad just left and most of my stuff is in a ware house I rented. It's finally hitting me; I'm moving out. It's really happening, I'm not dreaming this.

I think back. Yesterday I was sitting nicely with Aya and our friend, drinking coffee, talking over stuff we were planning for summer and autumn. Then I packed little more went to sleep at 1 am and woke up around 5 am the first time, then I battled two more hours to sleep before I gave in. I can't. This light is making me crazy, it's like my body has shut down and refusing to tell me when I do need to sleep and for how long. Like with hunger, same thing. Like it's waiting this fresh start that shines upon the horizon. I can't wait to get my hands on it.  And this baby is gonna be my kick start with it.

That's my base but I still need more structured program to work with... will see what I make of this ^^
So exited, having my space empty really shifted my mood and I'm not even thinking those muffins anymore.

Ruby: thanx ^^ Makes me always happy to have new readers. You should have seen my face when I saw the number rising again... just surreal that someone cares to read this. 

Christina: <3, Let's hang on. Life is too short to let it wave away.

2 kommenttia:

Ruby Tuesday kirjoitti...

No problem sweetie pie. Thanks for following me too.
I too get excited when I see the number go up (it's definitely the only number I like to see go up) and I'm amazed anyone would want to read about my life. Go figure.

Much lovexxx

Yy123 kirjoitti...

i thought i was reading a novel at the beginning of this post. such pretty writing:) Im having sleep problems too so i know how frustrating it is. been taking sleeping pills. hopefully it will get better for u hun:) and ohmygosh, i freaking love blogilates!!! great plan! good luck dear<3 much love