tiistaina, toukokuuta 8

My new plan


I've been substituting two days and walking in the forest the two before. 
What was I doing in the forest? Trying to find something ancient... our group found 4 house bases that will most likely be dated in the beginning of 20th century and some porceline fragments, glass and a piece from a clay pipe. 

I had a rush wake up call today. I had my alarm ringing at 6am, it did and I woke up but I have no idea what happened then. Next thing I knew was that it was 8.20 and that I needed to be at work 9am. No way I could have made it with the bike so I had to take a car... so that means 400 calories less burned today. Shit. Wasn't supposed to go this way.

Well my plan for the next 10 days:
today: 800 calories (Burned 1600)
2. 1000 cals (B 600)
3. 400 cals (B 500)
4. 700 cals (B 300)
5. Fast (B 200)
6. 500 (B 300)
7. 800 (B 500)
8. 800 (B 1000)
9. 350 (B 400)
10. 1200 (B 800)

So far today.
A bowl of muesli with yogurt and quark (~250)
A bowl of noodles and veggies and white & soy beans (~350)

So I got 200 to go and I'm going to bike for my zumba lesson which means around 800 burned calories.



1 kommentti:

Lolita kirjoitti...

You've inspired me to create a calorie plan now; thank you :D xx