tiistaina, joulukuuta 13

Lost mittens

I lost my mittens yesterday at work. They must have slipped out of my pocket and that makes them to be second set (I ware two because it's so cold in here that ones aren't enough) that I have lost in two weeks! And all of them were the cool ones that grandma had made.
I hope she'll make me new ones... otherwise I'll cry. I valued them so much... I can't do as good as she does.

Today I ate the rest of my ice cream so that it won't haunt me anymore. If I need a reason let's say it's a cry over those lost poor cute mittens. Always this little voice saying that don't worry, you did well, but you can't manage, so screw it. 
banana 
chicken curry with pasta
and that freaking ice cream. That's way over 1000 calories, not happy.

Today I was wondering how many times do I think word fat during the day. I can't count. Too many... 50?80?over100? Idk.

 



In need a plan to follow. It has to be around 1000 calories unfortunately. I can't lie to Shou-nu... even I did yesterday, but not all the time. Maybe I should just say what will I do... she's not gonna like it but she's not gonna stop me either. Sure she can threat me and she will, but...no. 
   Fuck.
   When did my life come even more complicated, when it was supposed to get easier?
    F-U-C-K!

Ei kommentteja: