keskiviikkona, joulukuuta 14

Going traditional

My intake is quite good today.
2 bananas ~200?
chicken-veg soup ~200
1/4 of half Cantaloupe melon ~100
Blueberry smash (mustikkapöperö in Finnish) with fat and flavor free yogurt ~200

Few words about blueberry smash, it's a traditional Finnish food that I loved as a kid. It simply is made out of blueberries and talkkuna flour (made out of oat, rye, barley peas, beans that are mixed as a random composition depending on what's available and which part of Finland it's made)
Mine looks bit different; fewer whole blueberries and more talkkuna :3

So yap, I'm going traditional today. Tomorrow I've planned even more so. I got sautéed reindeer in freezer and I'm gonna make that. Traditionally I should have lingonberries with it but I hate them. They taste so GAH... the sourness is impossible. I'll have some potatoes too... even though the calories. I still have to report my food to Shou-nu and it's still making me as crazy as ever.

Tomorrow I also have doctor's appointment for work. Makes me crazy... I don't wanna go and smile in there just so that he could comment on my weight. Most stressed I'm about the possibility that they could take blood tests for some reason... that will reveal way too much information for them. 
   Tomorrow is also a student party within my major subject... thing called little Christmas. We're eating rice porridge, gingerbread and drinking a lot - most of us just wanna get drunk and forget the whole night. Typical Finnish alcohol consuming I'll never understand. I prefer to remember what I've done (and eaten).

Now some exercise, shower and good night. Stay safe, have good day and smile. 

Ei kommentteja: