
This year for real. Usually I have this rediculous show feeling and I hate most of my presents but this year was different. I love my presents.Everything is useful and not that typical "I didn't know what to buy you so I..." stuff.

Today I'm having I hate my tummy day and I still have some food left to eat. Past two days I haven't been bingig... just staying up late, playing PS2 Harry Potters and eatig chocolate. No wonder I'm bloaded and feeling bad in physical sense. Otherwise I'm trying not to notice how I've been eating, I'm doing the classical "it's ok show" for myself.... this is so gonna row downhill next days ahead.
Crap...
Just heard that my uncle is throwing dinner party tomorrow. So I can't yet get on track. Gah! Well I don't need to eat much, right?
Why is such a giving up the theme of the year. I'm fatter than ever, I'm not ok with it and still it seems so hard to get started for real... what have I've been doing last 365 days???
3 kommenttia:
glad u like ur gifts! for the party, just fill up on all the veggies & healthy stuff and if u must only 1 or two bites of dessert. tell urself "i already know what it tastes like, im gonna regret this later, i dnt need more." and push it away. or throw it away. sigh yea its hard not to be in giving up mode but hey everyday is a new day, a new start to a new you with a new smile, new body & new life:) so dnt give up! u got it in u! remember why ur doing this, why u want it, what got u started:) stay strong<3 & merry xmas!
Good news for your presents! The leftovers of food of Christmas is a horrible temptation, it is necessary to stay as much as possible except the house and especially except the kitchen! I like the photo of the girl with the helmet! We feel really obese after these parties I want to cry!courage!
Stillimagining: Yea the french trick, it would be so awesome to master it. Thanx, I'm not gonna give up no matter what :D
N.R: I love that pic too, much more than the coffee cup which is quite much said from me.
Lähetä kommentti