We had too much good offered at the museum trip. First I was terribly hungry - and I don't want my studies to be disturbed by my eating - so I took a cinnamon roll because that was the wisest thing in there. Honestly. There was nothing to eat!
The museum was great I found the exhibition really fascinating.
Then we went to university building and had lunch... no way I could have skipped it. Everyone was together and the wisest thing to eat was ham and potato caserolle. And then they had ordered coffee and Dallas buns for dessert. That was bad... especially sit the two hour ride in the bus with nothing to eat.
<-- And that's what you get with that. One is not killer, but two gives me such a sugar drive that I cannot but sink.
150g potato chips
200g chocolate
75g ice cream with nuts.
It's not huge bindge, but combined with the stress level I have at the moment it's good that I was able to stop there.
It shows that I'm getting better with controlling this... I might actually be able to get better one day. Now I start to believe it, like the shooting star in the sky kinda believe moments. But hope is always hope, no matter either way. Getting better or getting thiner... I can't have it in both ways but I want both, so guess I can only win???
The museum was great I found the exhibition really fascinating.
Then we went to university building and had lunch... no way I could have skipped it. Everyone was together and the wisest thing to eat was ham and potato caserolle. And then they had ordered coffee and Dallas buns for dessert. That was bad... especially sit the two hour ride in the bus with nothing to eat.
<-- And that's what you get with that. One is not killer, but two gives me such a sugar drive that I cannot but sink.
150g potato chips
200g chocolate
75g ice cream with nuts.
It's not huge bindge, but combined with the stress level I have at the moment it's good that I was able to stop there.
It shows that I'm getting better with controlling this... I might actually be able to get better one day. Now I start to believe it, like the shooting star in the sky kinda believe moments. But hope is always hope, no matter either way. Getting better or getting thiner... I can't have it in both ways but I want both, so guess I can only win???
1 kommentti:
Yeah! as long as you're improving:)so good job to you!
Lähetä kommentti