torstaina, kesäkuuta 28

Summer magic

It's a day at work (the stupidest shift of all at land, selling ice cream in a boot where no one is buying it) and the night at the island. Me and Cat have thing planned for opening the wind chime park where everyone of us has made a chime... as a surprise for everyone we're gonna offer sparkling wine, popcorn and Tyu (one of our few men, who bikes with me from work) is going to bake. This is going to be another good night at there.

I also did something quite stupid which show how good my boss really is. She didn't even get mad at me... I doubt she'll say a thing about it anymore. I'm a working member of this council where we can tell straight to the management people what's wrong, what we need, what we want and so on. I had case put together about the new concept and poor marketing about our island (it's the minor thing behind the major thing which eats all the money since ours isn't producing enough money but doing 0 every year). I knew the answers beforehand but actually getting them made me so angry that when girls from the ticket sale said that they want shirts with our logo, I just took them from the stock and handed there. I have no right to do that. And I mailed to my boss at night that I had and said that is it wasn't ok with her I still could take them back. She told me to take them back... and actually didn't even get mad at me. She knows the situation on the other side and I bet she's bugged too, but you'll never know. She's that kinda of person who reacts just the opposite of what you'd expect and that's the main reason I find it hard to be around her. Last summer went by while I was learning how to deal with her and now things are much less complicated since she's working at land and I don't see her that often.


Yesterday went ok. I had 500 calorie limit but I broke it with 400... so 900. Not too proud of that but it wasn't ice cream or other shitty stuff, naan bread and cheese - not the best option but not the worst either. Today 500 too and I'm staying over night at the island. Gotta be careful. Gotta be really careful. That's dangerous when you loose sense of reality and time in there, somehow it seems like not single calorie can bite you.

Just have to say I love wind chimes. They're so beautiful, their sounds are unique and they calm you down. There's something magical about them that makes my tummy tickle. I think I'm gonna add a picture of my chime later once I manage to take one ^^.

Stillimagining - Trust me, I'm taking easy (except when Tyu is with me, we have this competition going on... normally I bike back within an hour and ten to fifteen minutes but last night we made it just in 35 minutes). I think I'm trying to keep my limits because if I say unlimited something, it's a catastrophe. But fruit and veg are the first thing I'll turn to if needed. 

1 kommentti:

Christina kirjoitti...

I hope everything at works turns out okay :/
And don't worry, 900 is nothing.

xx