Oh my dear, how the time flies! No, my lovlies, I worked my ass off and I haven't lost a pound - had my period so I can't really tell. But anyhow that was disappointing.... again. Well I tell myself to be patient. Just be patient and it will work out in the end. If it's the hard love war my body wants then so be it. I mean I did really well with training that 3-5 hours a week and stretching every night and for some reason my weigh stayed! What ever, I'll show my body I'm the one in charge.
After analyzing the situation again and again I found my problems and tried to create a solution to them. Firstly food is food, not relationships, reminders, smiles, cries, happiness, boredom or anything else in emotional aspect. That's the most important one, I need to think it simply as a fuel that makes my body to work. From time to time it can be something more than that but not now, not in the next month, half a year or maybe a year. All I eat need to be high value in nutrients and low in calories. My maximum is at 1200-1400 now. Thought to raise it a little bit to stabilize my metabolism and cover the -900 gap that comes from biking my way to work. Let's see how this protein thing gets going... ^^ I cross my fingers and hope for the best.
As the headline says my days on the island have begun. And I love that every inch of it. We have just training now the huge opening is Saturday. But everyone is there, and the best host family is training us to get ready for our roles - we're not really acting, we just have a role that is tied to a story that evolves around there. All the show is for children and it brings the real adventure in mind, I love that. These past days we were searching our characters. My turned out to be something I really would like to be; Free, her worst fear is getting caged, comes across little simple minded since she's so happy and innocent, she's fanatic follower of the local God who's all about justice, she moves around lightly like dancing and dreams a lot, she likes high places with places to hide because she has accurate observant and sees everything rarely butting in in happenings - only if it's threat to values that the local God presents.
Last night we stayed our first night - I mean it's not part of the job to sleep there, but... why not? Nature, no electricity or running water, sauna, beach, fire, sleeping bag, camp food, good company - there's nothing that can beat that. Only minus was that I had calculated too little food with me and I was so hungry that I gave up to social pressure to eat those buns that were there (fat + sugar... NOOOO!!). And yea... there was the alcohol aspect too. But the night was fun... only thing I would change is that I'd like to have some time with Cat (the witch of Lapland as I tend to call her, that resembles her so well). I just love talking with her and I really would like to tell her how hard year this has been, what's up behind the scenes and in the stage. It's weird, we've been talking this with Aya a lot... it's so weird with Cat and her husband Mk that when you're normally like "please, go away, idk, don't want to tell you, none of your business...etc" with them you're suddenly like "WAIT!! I still want to tell you this and this... and I forgot this!" So you could say that they're easy to talk to.
That was really good refreshment after this disappointment - again. I just seem to shrink but I gain... that's new one to me for the least. Don't know what's going on but don't think that's anything you couldn't fix with a little minus calories. I'm aiming for high protein intake so that I get myself toned - and I found one protein shake that actually tastes good! I'm so exited about it.
TOMORROW!
Breakfast - coffee --> Biking -450
Post-workout - rice cake and an apple (--> work extra 200-400)
Lunch - one filled bell pepper, apple and quark --> work extra 200-400)
Biking -450
Post-workout - apple
Dinner Chicken soup
And thanx fro the comment ladies, I'll be with your blogs later <3
After analyzing the situation again and again I found my problems and tried to create a solution to them. Firstly food is food, not relationships, reminders, smiles, cries, happiness, boredom or anything else in emotional aspect. That's the most important one, I need to think it simply as a fuel that makes my body to work. From time to time it can be something more than that but not now, not in the next month, half a year or maybe a year. All I eat need to be high value in nutrients and low in calories. My maximum is at 1200-1400 now. Thought to raise it a little bit to stabilize my metabolism and cover the -900 gap that comes from biking my way to work. Let's see how this protein thing gets going... ^^ I cross my fingers and hope for the best.
As the headline says my days on the island have begun. And I love that every inch of it. We have just training now the huge opening is Saturday. But everyone is there, and the best host family is training us to get ready for our roles - we're not really acting, we just have a role that is tied to a story that evolves around there. All the show is for children and it brings the real adventure in mind, I love that. These past days we were searching our characters. My turned out to be something I really would like to be; Free, her worst fear is getting caged, comes across little simple minded since she's so happy and innocent, she's fanatic follower of the local God who's all about justice, she moves around lightly like dancing and dreams a lot, she likes high places with places to hide because she has accurate observant and sees everything rarely butting in in happenings - only if it's threat to values that the local God presents.
Last night we stayed our first night - I mean it's not part of the job to sleep there, but... why not? Nature, no electricity or running water, sauna, beach, fire, sleeping bag, camp food, good company - there's nothing that can beat that. Only minus was that I had calculated too little food with me and I was so hungry that I gave up to social pressure to eat those buns that were there (fat + sugar... NOOOO!!). And yea... there was the alcohol aspect too. But the night was fun... only thing I would change is that I'd like to have some time with Cat (the witch of Lapland as I tend to call her, that resembles her so well). I just love talking with her and I really would like to tell her how hard year this has been, what's up behind the scenes and in the stage. It's weird, we've been talking this with Aya a lot... it's so weird with Cat and her husband Mk that when you're normally like "please, go away, idk, don't want to tell you, none of your business...etc" with them you're suddenly like "WAIT!! I still want to tell you this and this... and I forgot this!" So you could say that they're easy to talk to.
That was really good refreshment after this disappointment - again. I just seem to shrink but I gain... that's new one to me for the least. Don't know what's going on but don't think that's anything you couldn't fix with a little minus calories. I'm aiming for high protein intake so that I get myself toned - and I found one protein shake that actually tastes good! I'm so exited about it.
TOMORROW!
Breakfast - coffee --> Biking -450
Post-workout - rice cake and an apple (--> work extra 200-400)
Lunch - one filled bell pepper, apple and quark --> work extra 200-400)
Biking -450
Post-workout - apple
Dinner Chicken soup
And thanx fro the comment ladies, I'll be with your blogs later <3
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti