keskiviikkona, kesäkuuta 27

Quick one

I had few days of success but then... Bei, ice cream and midsummer and UGH. I hate myself so much right now. Or not, telling myself it's useless to hate so I kinda suppress it and just feel numb instead and get ready to go to work and be a happy customer server. Actually I'm thankful that I got the harbor shift today which means I can be alone most of the day. I'd love to have my next shifts already so that I could plan things ahead... it just sucks because the main concept behind that island is Moomin world and they're not really interested putting effort for it and it's merely dying. And now for some strange reason they have hired one person too much for food points so now I'm supposed to be a adventure guide too. I don't mind, that was the job I originally applied for, so I'm happy for that but I'm just wondering some things going on in there.

I'm thinking about ABC... but with my bike rides burning nearly 1000 calories a day I don't know if I can pull it through. But if you don't try, you can't know right? So starting from today with 500, see you at night... I'll try post since I should be home early. It should rain today so I'm wishing for a calm day.

Kei - Thank you. I know, I'm so lucky right now... these people are amazing and they can help and understand so much that sometimes I believe that it's just a dream. Everyone of us should have people like this, trust is a huge thing that makes life so much easier.


Stillimagining - You little meanie, made me cry with such a nice comment. Not this early in the morning! ^^ <3<3


Sam - I know, I laugh here by myself and keep thinking about the real cat too. x9 But the thing is the name really suits her the best. She's a lot like one... Aww, I love you, that's huge if you would keep it down just for me <3. Love you too.

Seriously thank you all, I was so having "everyone hates me" day. <3 Now I think I can do this; go to work, smile and stay strong.

1 kommentti:

Yy123 kirjoitti...

Dang thats some crazy exercise! I remember going to a spin class once, burned about 500 cals and I was like dying in the first 20 min. I only like cruising on a bike, legit biking's too intense for me haha:) actually the 1st "ana" diet I did was the ABC but with unlimited fruits & veggies. It actually worked really well and I lost like 10lbs in the 1st week! Maybe u cud do that instead? Well whatever works:) Stay strong<3 u