perjantaina, kesäkuuta 22

Midsummer


It's today, the night when sun never sets. I'm going to the island to celebrate and Yuki is coming with me... I hope she'll get along with my co-workers. Don't believe that it's a problem to worry about but I always get nervous over stuff like that... I got a huge cake thing going on because of Cat's birthday. I want to make it so beautiful that she can't believe her eyes, I'm kinda good with cakes. And for now I believe this is gonna be the best I've ever made. She's turning 40 so we really have  to celebrate. Her body has already been divided in parts that me, Aya and couple of more people will massage. 

I've been über busy. Yesterday I woke up early and got to the shore like 3 hours advance and was thinking to go and have morning coffee somewhere but then I saw our boss number one driving in with car full of wood and other stuff going on the island. I went to say hello and asked if he was gonna go before the ship, he said he was so I packed things in with "unbelievable speed and eager" like he said, and I jumped in. Aya had stayed a night, I really would have wanted too but the other mistress Jess had said that they had nothing to pick me up with from the shore (that was a well rehearsed lie). She's so "our family is perfect type and can't take the gratitude or hints or really know what joy means. She's cool, but when it comes the after working hours she's really inward and not too fun to be around. Aya said that when Cat and her husband Mike had been to the other end of the island with last customers, Jess hadn't even said hello to her. She had just kept eye on her when she had gone in to hut to get some milk and hid there to wait Cat and Mike to come back. I can so believe that... also she said that Jess had been over kind when Cat was around and when she left the mood had changed.
   I get along with Jess quite ok, but no way I'm gonna spent a night alone in there when they're at watch. With Cat and Mike you're part of the family, they really take you with everywhere and everything and their kids are the same. They also do much more and think further than Jess' kids do. Few nights ago the boys had saved a couple from sea... they had had some problems and the boys had gone and taken them safe - seriously, the older one is around 14 and the younger 13.

I just wish I could find some time to speak with Cat... she asked me to take tarot cards with me. Don't really know if I want to, I'm not that good with them. And it has been a long time since I've used them like hard core... like tried to tell someone else's future. It's different. Way different than fooling around for your own fun. Even last summer they saved me many times telling what kinda day there was ahead. 

1 kommentti:

Yy123 kirjoitti...

wow i wish i was on an island! Sounds exciting:D So sorry sweetie that I haven't been on blogger lately, missed out so much! hmm...tarot cards, that sounds pretty interesting! Although i dnt rly believe it but thats pretty cool:) Im sure u cud just pull cat out some time and talk to her? i doubt she'd mind...Stay strong<3