Funny situation to be packed in the hut with Yuki (who came in with me), Aya and others... Cat's daughter and her "summer sister" were also helping me with the cake. We all were jumping around every time some door opened because we thought that it was Cat and our surprise wasn't going to be a surprise.
Did she figured it out?
No.
Her expression was so worth seeing - it really paid for the work, money and effort I put into that cake (even in the end it was the goat who finished it up during the night) - and she said she had no idea what we were planning. The good thing is that even if we were almost caught few times the island is so packed with secrets and mysteries that you can never know. The word she used about the cake could be maybe translated as "amaze balls" or something like that.
The night was amazing, we had so fun doing this summer magic and enjoying sauna. Our present to Cat was massage at sauna and she really enjoyed that too... :p who wouldn't? I know I would.
While being in there, with these people these two years I've learned so much. Before I burst in tears if someone touched me whether because it felt so bad and insulting or with certain people because I could felt their love, caring and emotions through their hands and it did hurt because I was so bottom. I'm still not good at trusting but in there you can be anything, say anything and you're still accepted there. I don't know all of their stories, I don't even want to, but to me it seems like a punch of people who're looking for that same acceptance and been hurt so bad in their lives. Sure everyone has a story but I feel like ours are the worst cake scenarios. That's why I love them... that's why I love to read your blogs, strong people are those who can accept others the best and you need to go through some tough time to learn to be that strong person.
Now I gotta go to work again.
See you later, alligator, have a fun day and try not to eat too many people. Their stomach acids aren't good for you.
<3
4 kommenttia:
That looks like it took a lot of time to make. It looks delicious! It's so wonderful to make things from scratch for a friend. So worth it in the end ^^
I am also glad that you can trust people more now. Trust is such a sensitive thing, and so easily abused. You seem to be surrounded by the right kind of people and for that you are very lucky. <3
Gah! What a pretty cake! Ur amazing<3 It must have taken ages! Of course Cat loved it! Ur such a wonderful person really, anyone who has u as a friend is sooo lucky<3 glad ur having such a great time on the island! enjoy the sunshine! u only live once^_^ much love<3
i keep thinking it's an actual cat. :P
that looks so pretty! i'd probably be able to eat the cake and just for you, i'll even keep it down! xD
cake is so weird.
and you're so sweet. you're so amazing. <3 just loving on you and nomnomnonmming on you ;)
you actually remind me of Tita from Like Water For Chocolate right now. so yeah. you're my Tita to my Pedro. <3
-Sam Lupin
i keep thinking it's an actual cat. :P
that looks so pretty! i'd probably be able to eat the cake and just for you, i'll even keep it down! xD
cake is so weird.
and you're so sweet. you're so amazing. <3 just loving on you and nomnomnonmming on you ;)
you actually remind me of Tita from Like Water For Chocolate right now. so yeah. you're my Tita to my Pedro. <3
-Sam Lupin
Lähetä kommentti