lauantaina, kesäkuuta 16

Busy, nerves, last night...

I'm nervous, my job is really starting today aka the place is opening up and tourists are gonna flow in. I miss that peace already, hearing the silence broken by fire, smelling the sea salt in the wind and just being in peace. All that will be broken today, all that will disappear when people are running in and wanting to have an adventure. Anyway, I already got a positive surprise with my boss, she was more relaxed than last year... the real person I learned to see at the end of last summer. I surely hope she stays that way, she's a real bitch when she's stressed, but other than that she's definitely one of the best bosses I can hope for. I was pissed at her for leaving us for two days to put place together (three old workers and two new) without any written instructions. I was so mad that I was sure I would hang her the minute I saw her... but when I did, it occurred to me; she trusted us so much that she let us teach the new ones, put the place together as we wished and turn the two dumps into something more special. I think that is huge... and now I'm more relaxed too.

I'm gonna be so dead tired tonight. Yesterday was a killer, I thought I'd be home from the bar latest midnight but how wrong was I? Yuki texted if I was in town and of course I had to leave with her to have those few. There was also two fellows who work on the field we study and the other one wanted to offer us whiskey. At that point Yuki had her third beer in front of her and she was drunk. At that point I thought about leaving but thank god I didn't, yes my gut told me that this can't end well. Nothing dramatic, Yuki just made a curvy path to the toilet down the stairs, she barely made it. I watched her, listened if I heard something alarming but no, she had made her way. I would have wanted to go right after her but I know how she hates being pampered like that, so I waited 10 minutes and when she hadn't show up I went down to look for her. I took the cabin next to hers and heard nothing particular. She came out before me and said that she wanted to leave which I happily approved. I was sure something had gone down in that other cabin, she didn't look like she had cried of puked but you can never know.
   Then we went home through Subway, better than McDonald's even that's not what I had in mind... but yea, no way I could have left her there or anywhere. She sobered that much while walking that I dared to let her walk last 300 meters alone and still I had to text and ask if she got home safely. She had. I bet she has a fun day today... she's going to an amusement park. Great choice to have a hang over!! I do pity her a bit.

Gotta run bike
Have a happy day everyone, stay positive and think the sunshine through the clouds!

Ei kommentteja: