torstaina, kesäkuuta 7

Among common dandelion seeds

The best day of this year... I love when common dandelion is sending it's seeds to fly. And I was doing day workout in the middle of it all, in the park. Did that because my plans about getting own space at dad's didn't quite work out. He had come home... man! That wasn't my plan at all. So I gave up the evening workout and left early to neighbor city to do some. Now I got hour strength training behind me + some biking (30 minute I assume) and just finished the day's first meal at the cafeteria. Chicken-feta bread with salad + 500 calories I assume... their website doesn't tell. But that doesn't matter, I don't die from not knowing since I know I'm good at estimating stuff like this. (bread x 2 150, salad, tomato and feta 80, curry light-mayonnaise 200, the base salad max. 100 - didn't look that closely ^^)
   Man it was good. I so enjoyed it, I knew I deserved it and it was so amazingly delicious just because of that. At the point when I got here my body was shaking like a leaf. But I felt good, I so love the feeling when you've pushed yourself through a workout even when half way through you were scared that you wouldn't make it.

I still got zumba and more biking to do.
Only bad thing is that my socks were so hard yesterday that they killed my heel and now it's all bloody and there's really no way to band it well. It hurts but I just need to figure out something for it - meaning like before it gets any worse. ^^

2 kommenttia:

Katie Elizabeth kirjoitti...

Sounds like you had a decent day with working out. Sorry it didn't work out at your dads. Have a wonderful day sweetie.
XOXO

Yy123 kirjoitti...

that sounds wonderful! I'd love to do a workout in the park! you're doing great hun!that sounds like such a great healthy meal! u totally earned it:) stay strong<3