Didn't manage to avoid cinnamon buns. But only +1 lb from Friday and Saturday. Fuck should be the word but who cares. That's just Sunday/Monday job to make it disappear... thinking that sometimes you need to step back a little to jump forward.And for the least I had amazingly fun baking them with Ran. I see her way too little nowadays. But the hilarious moments for the Friday night were when we mixed meatballs and quark together... sounds so disgusting but it's actually pretty good. And then she told me to "hit the table lamp to have light" I had a little blonde moment and I TAPPED the lamp like it was a dog and was like "WTF?!" Ran started laughing and was like "no, you little fool, from the switch like always!!" I started laughing too. So stupid moment :DD
Friday food: Chicken soup at uni with salad, little dried pineapple and nuts + 5 candies (~120g in total) that I had because I was so hungry when I went to the buss station to wait Ran. With her I had quark, few meatballs and three little, miss fortunate cinnamon buns that didn't meet the requirements for the Saturday's sale. And later we went to movies with Yuki where I had candy nut mix about ~300g. Not mad, it all became for the good cause ^^.
Saturday was an active day, I stood behind the coffee table from 12 to 4 pm with Yuki and ate Sweet potato soup like amazingly much and one cinnamon bun. Later at night I snacked a little from the fries Yuki and Sheng got when we were sitting at bar to celebrate well gone event. I left around midnight and made Yuki promise me that she'd message me when she got home. I hated to leave her there alone but I knew that the night would turn out to be a long one, I saw it in her eyes. She had that "gimme one more and I'll have better time - in other words I'll forget what I'm hiding and how much you can hurt me" - look in her eyes again. Something is up. Don't know what but something. I can tell it by the way she's acting. We're supposed to go buy some presents on Monday for the people who graduate and the last thing she said when I left was that let's text about Monday tomorrow. It's on her mind and it has been like forever since we have talked good or been just alone somewhere so that we could open up. Yes, I'm over analyzing again... ^^ I do this a lot but then again I also know a lot of things before they actually happen.
Plus there's this one thing that has gotten my attention. Yuki touches me more often and yesterday when people were listening the lectures and we were standing doing little arrangement things she was the one that kept standing so close to me that when ever we moved our limbs they touched the other one. Even our hips. Usually it's me who searches comfort like that, but now it was her. So placing her hand at my shoulder is something that tells me a story when it comes from her... and even at the first bar we were sitting next to each other and there was no space between us from time. She was leaning so much on me that I could have just wrapped my hands around her and hug her. She was right in front of me even she was supposed to be next to me. And to drink like that after.... something is really up...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti