I'm sitting here, woke up at 5am again. This habit is sticking... I don't mind. At least I can get things done. My morning coffee tastes good for once. The thing is 30 years old from my grandma and it has good days and bad days; coffee may taste bitter, it can turn into tea, it can boil or it can be cold. But that makes my mornings better. Way better. And that makes me smile like an idiot when I know that I don't need to go to clean anything ever again... at least not with that company and not in a year and as long as I got money.
I should pack my bag and head to the airport. It's the typical day of leaving... I have no rush and I haven't even understood that I'm going somewhere. I'm just nagging myself because of the Chinese and ice cream I ate yesterday with Bei. I hate it how it turns out with her. It's always too much sugar puffed food and greasy fatty junk that we eat. I hate to say this but it's now wonder she's the size she is and feels insecure and crappy even though she is such a nice person.
And about this London trip with 5 other people... Yuki and Sheng I do know well and I could go with them anywhere. Then there's J, the friend of Yuki who is in London already; she went before. Anshi is someone none of us knows too well, she studies the same subject and was in the same field course with us. I admire her for coming along... I might just as well hang out with her a lot because she has a camera too and I'm sure Lu is running ahead ant trying to be the head telling where to go and what to do. I'm afraid that we have totally different ideas about what to do and when and that it turns into something not so nice.
I don't find it in anyway bad thing if we separate somewhere but what I've heard from Lu, she seems to think that we're walking all six of us together all the time and even stopping for a second to feel the city. I mean I in a places like that I work slow, I wanna stay out of the crowd and watch what's going on. Lift the camera up and snap a shot. I'm worried. I have no idea how to say politely that I'm not interested in something and that I wanna go somewhere else... or that this company is too big and I'm anxious and that I'm annoyed or near to explode. And I know that will happen with Lu there... she's nice but I always get annoyed with her for some reason.

Oh well, this pile of negativity should leave me alone. I'm going and doing what the hell I want. ^^
Warlocksmisstress: I know, I love changes, they give a possibility to start over. ^^
And the cleaning was never my thing anyway, it was just something I had to do for a while and it's quite nice as long as I don't need anything or talk with my boss. :DD
I should pack my bag and head to the airport. It's the typical day of leaving... I have no rush and I haven't even understood that I'm going somewhere. I'm just nagging myself because of the Chinese and ice cream I ate yesterday with Bei. I hate it how it turns out with her. It's always too much sugar puffed food and greasy fatty junk that we eat. I hate to say this but it's now wonder she's the size she is and feels insecure and crappy even though she is such a nice person.
And about this London trip with 5 other people... Yuki and Sheng I do know well and I could go with them anywhere. Then there's J, the friend of Yuki who is in London already; she went before. Anshi is someone none of us knows too well, she studies the same subject and was in the same field course with us. I admire her for coming along... I might just as well hang out with her a lot because she has a camera too and I'm sure Lu is running ahead ant trying to be the head telling where to go and what to do. I'm afraid that we have totally different ideas about what to do and when and that it turns into something not so nice.
I don't find it in anyway bad thing if we separate somewhere but what I've heard from Lu, she seems to think that we're walking all six of us together all the time and even stopping for a second to feel the city. I mean I in a places like that I work slow, I wanna stay out of the crowd and watch what's going on. Lift the camera up and snap a shot. I'm worried. I have no idea how to say politely that I'm not interested in something and that I wanna go somewhere else... or that this company is too big and I'm anxious and that I'm annoyed or near to explode. And I know that will happen with Lu there... she's nice but I always get annoyed with her for some reason.

Oh well, this pile of negativity should leave me alone. I'm going and doing what the hell I want. ^^
Warlocksmisstress: I know, I love changes, they give a possibility to start over. ^^
And the cleaning was never my thing anyway, it was just something I had to do for a while and it's quite nice as long as I don't need anything or talk with my boss. :DD

1 kommentti:
things dont have to work the way lu planned, Im sure the other ppl wudnt want all 6 of u to be stuck together all the time either:) yea the bad caloric foods rly do just add up over time, thats how i got fat. each day counts. but do try to enjoy ur stay in london! we only live once and if that means trying out new foods etc. I say why not? as long as ur not binging and eating like normal ppl i doubt ud gain much weight. Then u can lose it when u come back:) regardless, have fun sweetie! and a safe trip:) Love u lots<3
Lähetä kommentti