torstaina, huhtikuuta 5

Shortly

+ 1 lb, not beating myself about it. Had a dream where one of my study mates had run out from the class and climbed up in a tree to get something important. There were people getting ready to run there and get him, but he decided to come down on his own, got few meters and fell. I was in the class, that was quite far away from the tree, we saw only a long black thing that fell and screamed like hell. We were sure he was about to die. The rescue team was slow and didn't even manage out of the school doors before two old grannies found him. They took his hands and lifted him up. He just grinned and walked back in.


The sits were kinda... I'm not sure if I liked or not. I was so tired all the time and anxious (long day, pms, food I've had during that day...). Firstly I'm not really into singing that much, but it was ok. Secondly point was to drink as much as possible, not really into that either. But that wasn't too bad anyway, I probably need to go for a few more so that I know what to say about this.
   But anyway I'm planning fast... let's see what happens. It's better today since I know I'll have time to do something to the things that stress me.

I'll be fine.
Just fine.


Writing more later... need to run for work.

3 kommenttia:

Jen :) kirjoitti...

Good luck in your fast!
Stay strong xx

Lolita kirjoitti...

You WILL be fine <3 xx

Christina kirjoitti...

Everything will be fine, just believe in it

xx