maanantaina, huhtikuuta 30

Spring magic

By ~Teefie (Deviantart)
It's first may and I'm planning to escape from that crazy student party. Not in the mood. I'm going with Aya and trusting that that I don't need to run around crazy. There's gonna be too much people and noisy and I need to watch out the drinks falling over. That's why I wanna avoid the place, I got enough of it last year.

I'm getting down with flue. My nose is full of yellow smash and can't breathe... not to mention that I'm feeling a bit down in a way that is not related to eating.
   And I've been eating; lots and lots without thinking. I got just a little carried away with everything going on. Time to repair the damage that is H U G E.

Beltane... one of the magical times of the year that I love. I'll do some tarot reading tonight.

Ei kommentteja: