lauantaina, huhtikuuta 28

Superpost Covering the Time Gap

Part I Last few days.

Sorry for being too busy and tired. I wanted to take the time to write this properly.

Two days with first graders and I just wonder what the hell is wrong with kids these days. I've been called names and talked rudely and no one is interested listening to me. First time in ages when I'm dead tired after substituting... welcome back home.

Mom coming over... Shit. Well she was with us on our bar tour and yesterday she was shopping. Today she left and I just wanted to stay behind even first I had thought to go with her. I need some own time and I want to see Ran.

Part II London

London was amazing, I was worried for Lu over nothing... the other friend of Yuki was the one I should have been worried about (Naming her as J). She was horrible. She had been there three days before us and acted like a tour guide and worst of all she was basically married with the map walking eyes closed along big roads from point A to point B as straight as possible... I hate that kind of travelling. I want to wander pointlessly looking lunatic, let the city swallow me and get lost so that I can see something interesting. Letting my own mind control my walking paths is not an option; that way I can't see anything but the places that look the same because human mind gets familiar with things and thinks them to be safe so if there's no shock there's no real experience.

J was negative and complaining all the time, I mean seriously when ever she opened her mouth something was wrong. I can understand that she has been there alone for few days, in the rain, slept in hostels with weirdos and felt probably alone and scared from time to time. That is the way you start to hate the city for sure. If I got it right she hasn't been talking with her roomies, she hasn't been in the bub but her hostel room every night by 9 o'clock and she looked at me like I had done something weird when I told that I had stopped to talk with a guy handing over pizza place ads in the street.

So me and Lu were the first ones to escape from her. Yuki got mad about us going for our own way and well... it was the travel drama but we're ok now. I think.
   First we did that when we were trying to find a place to sleep. We were so full of the shit of hers when we first tried to find a place to eat... we walked and walked without destination and stopped at some market. Me and Lu were straight like - Yes! That's were we go to eat, locally fried food under the sky. But no. Yuki said that the market food looked disgusting ("mixed two days under the sun and topped with hair" was what she said and I wanted to hit her. I couldn't believe she would say something like that - and that was just the start of the new Yuki that emerged along J). Well there was a place near that, making dim sum so I was like "let's go there!" Me, Lu and the fifth girl Anshi went to look at the menu outside and see if it was ok. Sheng followed us after a minute and J and Yuki stayed standing there looking suspicious and not coming closer before Lu said that we wanted food, here was food and it wasn't too expensive and it wasn't from the market. We went in and J still was disgusted and didn't eat a thing. She just bragged how she had been going with two filled brads a day. Well hell, I get it why she was so grumpy. We all know what happens if you eat too little.
   Then we walked all the way back... J and Yuki running ahead talking about some high school stuff we had no idea. We were taking pictures pointing things and screaming how cute something was. When ever I heard J say something I looked away... I didn't wanna hear that anymore. I didn't wanna heat what she had done, how someone had been talking to her and she thought that someone was stupid, weirdo and so on, and how she watched the map like it could tell her everything about London. It doesn't. Maps do not talk and they tell extremely little about what is in the city. It shows where the roads are and it shows where the biggest tourist attractions are but it doesn't tell a thing about the city. It tells the picture some politicians have decided to be good for London.
   We were walking along the north side of Hyde Park and she was playing her tour guide role telling us to watch the side streets for places to sleep. Lu said that maybe we should go different directions to find it faster... Yuki looked terrified and J said that "not here... this is a weird place where I got lost..." I'm sure my jaw dropped a mile down. If she gets lost it doesn't mean that we would too, and so what? There are people l i v i n g in there who can help. Well we run off anyway with Lu.

We ran off next morning too and had amazing day in Hampsted. But when we arrived at downtown... ^^ omg. We were walking among to skyscrapers next to Tower Bridge when Yuki texted that they are there now. We had agreed to meet there but we hadn't set the time and they hadn't texted us that they were proceeding there. So were were like no, we don't want to see J just yet. So I answered that we were somewhere out of their map. They had the same map as we did and it stopped to Regent's park.... we were only able to walk around Hampsted without a map until we came across one. It was wet probably some pigeon poo on it but it covered the area so we took it with us :D
   The answer was again something I never expected Yuki to say... I think it was more J than her. They got mad and said that they had come there for nothing and that they were going to eat the cupcakes alone they had bought for us. That's when I got mad. You're at the Tower Bridge and you say you came there for nothing?! Seriously, what an attitude for travelling! And I still can't recall my friend behind that comment. It's kinda scary.

The last day I started the morning early with Sheng and we went for a walk and breakfast so that others could wake up peacefully. Yuki was going to brush her teeth with J hence they just had woke up. And apparently we ruined their day since we did that... they were just so What ever when we said that we're going. Then while we were eating Yuki texted that are we mad about the yesterday. She had messaged me at night that they weren't going to eat the cupcakes - so kinda of an apology... but now she must have thought that we were since Lu had woke up and said that we were going somewhere else.
   And I said we weren't mad. They wanted to be together and we did not... so yea, morning turned out to be interesting. Yuki felt pressured when Lu suggested that we would pay her metro to the British museum - surprise surprise J had been the already and she said she wasn't gonna come. Yuki hates to leave anyone alone and because we're all her friends she felt like she had to take care all of us. That's why I'm scared that she didn't enjoy the least. Well she came with us because we took her there and J had a few hour walk on her own. I had said that I'll take my own time after the museum and I want to be alone. I wanted to spent some time with Yuki too but I knew Sheng and Lu were going somewhere far away again. Anshi went with them and I stayed with Yuki for a while to find J and then I left. Got bored after few hours and found J and Yuki. Wandered around book stores felt like an outsider when they talked and left soon to the Tower Bridge and happened to meet Sheng and Lu. My spirits were up straight.

The night was interesting. We accidentally took the last metro to Victoria Station where we waited a buss to air port. We were the around 1am and rest of the group was there alone separated from us... we were like fine. Well everyone wanted to be seated so that was the only option to do so. But they were mad. At the airport I left them again and wondered around... they were dead tired it showed from their face. I smiled and looked at the mirror I looked like I always did. One missed night doesn't still affect on me in any way. Sure I was tired but I'm able to push through that; and that's one on those strengths I've learned from this shit.

But anyway, I'm trying to catch Yuki to make sure we're ok.

Ei kommentteja: